What Freewheel

maxi

i am running an eno and it is really rubish it slips all the time but it is 1year old. i have no idea what 1 to get ither another eno ot a tryall or an monty i have herd that monty are good and hardly slip. so i just wonderd if eny1 will give me some ideas?

cheers max (Y)

Take your eno apart and fix it?

Otherwise go for a try-all if yuo have the money. Same sorta build quality as the monty be the looks of thing's, seems to be the same freewheel just differant outer bodies......

cheers i have fixed it plenty of times it is just been g*y so u say tryall?

max (Y)

I might get the try-all if I got some spare cash after buying my disc for x-mas. I got a crappy acs and it jumps and comes loose alot :(

~Matty

I had the same problem with the unwelded acs coming lose, there terrible i think they should be banned!

I have a Tensile. It seems a good product.

I did not heard problem with. It works very fine.

Some complain about the Try all (it cracked).

I am not sure that is a reliable freewheel due to the lot of engagement points, but maybe I'm wrong.

I heard too that Tensile will release another version with more engagement points (96 ?).

The current version will still be available but as a street version.

Or try a Monty !

Here it is not expensive

I have a Tensile. It seems a good product.

I did not heard problem with. It works very fine.

Some complain about the Try all (it cracked).

I am not sure that is a reliable freewheel due to the lot of engagement points, but maybe I'm wrong.

I heard too that Tensile will release another version with more engagement points (96 ?).

The current version will still be available but as a street version.

Or try a Monty !

Here it is not expensive

i had a acs and they are rubish :sick:

i just got my try-all a while back, and love it, id definatly buy one great build quality and great strength, but if you have an eno, wy down grade, jsut sort the eno evening replacing some parts wont cost you loads, seems a bit pointless buying a new freewheel when yours will be an easy fix,

The Tensile is much better than the Try-All freewheel. The lockring turns the other way, and it looks very solid. The Try-All freewheel is an ACS with more engagement points.

what the f**k are you on with, the lockring on try-all is against the crank and can never come undone, my tensiles was loose today aswell so there not perfect

try-all is an ACS :ermm: ur MAD!!!