Boobs V Bum, Big V Small  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Nice Bum or Nice Boobs

• Bum
    • Boob
  2. 2. Big Boobs or Small

• Big
    • Small

Surely personality can over come any physical attributes?

Your so wrong it hurts. :(

The thing is someone could be really cool but look a mess and imo i wouldnt go for them i would rather just let them be a friend and find someone who is just as cool but better looking. as shallow as it sounds most people go for a physical attraction before they talk to a person its very rare to find someone who will give someone the dont find attractive the benefit of the doubt and talk to them for a good week,

Your so wrong it hurts. :(

The thing is someone could be really cool but look a mess and imo i wouldnt go for them i would rather just let them be a friend and find someone who is just as cool but better looking. as shallow as it sounds most people go for a physical attraction before they talk to a person its very rare to find someone who will give someone the dont find attractive the benefit of the doubt and talk to them for a good week,

I agree for the most part - as i'm sure most people will

but I ask this..

Surely dirtyness can over come any physical attributes?

Edited by poopipe

I agree for the most part - as i'm sure most people will

but I ask this..

Hell yes, A frigid fit bird is rather useless really, whereas a sex crazed willing-to-try-new-stuff ugly bird is likely to be much much more fun.

EDIT: i would like ot point out, that i was just answering poopipes question. In a relationship, while sex is an important aspect, it shouldnt nessesarily be the main focus of the relationship, so there will be give and take.

Edited by nmt_oli

Thought id add some stats to what i like.

between 5'1" - 5'6"

Brown hair - nothing short.. i dont want a questionable dyke

brown eyes

Round butt - looks awesome in anyhin french

AMAZING LEGS. .. I.e. tennis player/athletics... look like they could snap your back if she got pissed when your rammin her

Tits = C's

Shoe size = 8 or below (no clown feet please) .. 6's would be awesome

Im not too picky either.. high standards for a ginger.

IPB Image

Big boobs small arse

I have all of her sets if you want them?

903 pictures.

[attachmentid=8443]

Hell yes, A frigid fit bird is rather useless really, whereas a sex crazed willing-to-try-new-stuff ugly bird is likely to be much much more fun..

Download some of the girls gone wild vids. Thats pretty much the mentality i want... i think they call them "sluts" in america...

post-710-1164877318_thumb.jpg

Don't need to ask me really, everyone knows I'm all about the bum. All night and all day baby, a ladies bum can keep me entertained for days on end!

As for boobs, there really is no argument, small every time. I honestly can't see what the fascination with big boobs is, there is literally no advantage to big boobs. They get in the way, they look ridiculous, once you get them out the bra they probably droop (there is no way to know until you've already passed the point of no return) and when they get old they droop even more. They are awful, no no no no no no no no no NO NO NO! Small every time, B, C or D at the very largest, as long as they are a good shape and firm, if not then she'd better have a DAMN good bum (mmmmmmm bum)!

As for that pic Davetrials posted.... YUCK, for god sake one of them is like massively bigger than the other, makes me feel ill, I wouldn't touch that with yours!

Davey

I voted bum and big boobs. If a girl has a fat bum she can be classed as fat. I don't like fat women.

One of the differences between women and men is that women have boobs. The larger they are, the more feminine is their owner. On the other hand they can't be too big.

Edited by Inur

I voted bum and big boobs. If a girl has a fat bum she can be classed as fat. I don't like fat women.

One of the differences between women and men is that women have boobs. The larger they are, the more feminine is their owner. On the other hand they can't be too big.

the beauty of liking the bum is that if there's no women about you've still got potential for action

did I say that out loud :ermm:

I like a nice bum, but that tend's to include leg's(thigh's at least) and wasit area.

With boobies, a SBH (standard British handful) is amble, generally a B to a C will do, or a shapley set of D's. any bigger and when the bra comes off it's all downhill.....

Thats the advantage of the bum, a nice arse leads to nice legs and waists.

Boobs lead to.... ermm nothing.

Yeah I suppose, theres this girl I know who is dirty as hell and if it wasnt for that I wouldnt be as attracted to her as I am i rekon.

Good to see my choices are in the lead.

i want to see her boobs cos they dont look DD

Shame mate i am in the same boat as you, I have never seen them but she has shown me all her bra's and they all say double d, She wont show me her boobs :( and i have treid so hard.

I shall have to try harder and that pic doesnt do them justice.

Dan.

For one, she's hideous.

Secondly, the arse is where shit comes out of. Nuff said.

Flame away.

thirdly your blatently gay!!!!.......

wernt u wearing 1 white and 1 black golf gloves for riding in.???

thats just darn suspisious!!!!

Well, big boobs = Titwank ROFLZ0RZ. But that's basically the only advantage to them.

......... how wrong one can be!!!!

when you grow up a little you may find out.........