Boobs V Bum, Big V Small  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Nice Bum or Nice Boobs

• Bum
    • Boob
  2. 2. Big Boobs or Small

• Big
    • Small

Danny's got it right, I've voted boobs and small, but for boobs, it's got to be ample.

It doesn't seem right to judge people with what they're born with and can't help, nether the less it does attract us ravenous males to the birds that have nice assets.

Edited by Fat Pants

Surely personality can over come any physical attributes?

But thats not in the question though is it? :P

Remember half the peeps on here are horny young boys, who when looking at a picture aren't thinking about how the person in it has probably had fifty layers of airbrushing and a non-existant personality.

And I have never understood guys who like skinny girls with big boobs! You want girls to be skinny and fat at the same time, you wonder why so many girlys are having surgery!

seconded (Y) maybe i'm actually gay :huh:

And I have never understood guys who like skinny girls with big boobs! You want girls to be skinny and fat at the same time, you wonder why so many girlys are having surgery!

You make a good point Tori, personalaity for me is the biggest factor when deciding if i would like to have a relationship with a girl, looks are a bonus.

however, if were talking about a "what if" situation, or purely for visual admiration, then surely were allowed to be a bit more picky on the physical side of things?

I would agree with you Tori. If I were Bill Clinton.

But then again half the people I go for don't have boobs, so to speak. Ask Nick, he'll explain...

Rich

bum

small

the results piss all over the "men like skinny with big tits stereotype"

personally i suspect that idea was originally perpetuated by a coven of bitter dungaree wearers looking for a way to cheapen and degrade men in order to make themselves feel superior.

edit: remembered the long word i was looking for..

Edited by poopipe