Now Its Grips!?!

JohnyMilton

well tha past couple of days i have been focusing on brakes, got them sorted, but now its grips i use gusset grips, and i have tryed dmrs but i cant find a pair that hold up and dont hurt my hands as much!! what kind of grips should i try now??

Johny :blink:

Edited by JohnyTrials

Dosent matter which foam grips you get, they are all the same.

You can get them in almost every normal bikestore.

Ive had mine for about.. hmm.. 2 months now, and there is still much left of them.

Or you can just get some foam bar tape, also works nice :P

well tha past couple of days i have been focusing on brakes, got them sorted, but now its grips i use gusset grips, and i have tryed dmrs but i cant find a pair that hold up and dont hurt my hands as much!! what kind of grips should i try now??

Johny :blink:

give it time to stop your hands hurting they will tuffen up and it'll be all fine, why don't your try some odi lock on grips or something like that.

give it time to stop your hands hurting they will tuffen up and it'll be all fine, why don't your try some odi lock on grips or something like that.

well mate i have been riden 2 years at trials and cant get a nice grip, i just wont a grip so i dont have to ride with gloves!! lol (Y)

foam grips are the way forward. not monty foams or tryall, go to your local halfords and buy some foam grips that go on racer bikes....slightly thicker, your hands mold to them after a few rides and you get 4 grips at the price of £5, also the grips are for racer bikes therefore they are long.... this means you can cut them in half and use one grip as a pair.... meaning youve bought 4pairs of grips for £5 !

i hope this helps pal..... i think there great and last me 2months or so, thats a single grip, i have 3 more! :D

graham ;)

foam grips are the way forward. not monty foams or tryall, go to your local halfords and buy some foam grips that go on racer bikes....slightly thicker, your hands mold to them after a few rides and you get 4 grips at the price of £5, also the grips are for racer bikes therefore they are long.... this means you can cut them in half and use one grip as a pair.... meaning youve bought 4pairs of grips for £5 !

i hope this helps pal..... i think there great and last me 2months or so, thats a single grip, i have 3 more! :D

graham ;)

cheers mate i have heard o them will give them a blast anyway!! (Y)

johny ;)

i would go for Halfords foam grips, they are really long as they are ment for racers, you get 2 sets of extra long grips for a fiver, they are big enough to cut in half, which will leave you with 4 set's of really comfey foam grips. (for a five sheet), they are well worth it, they dont last forever but, once they start to wear, on the inside of your hand between your thum and forfinger, just put a strip of electrical tape over and they will not ware anymore, oh and you do have 4 pairs so what the hey! B)

go to halfords and ask if they have the apollo grips with flames on (made by velo) and they are wicked. ive got a sweaty palm problem but as my hands are gettin harder the grip is gettin better!

just dont be a wimp an get some calluses!!!!!

(but if u cant the foam grips are pretty good!)