Boosters

jonny_smith

I would reccomend the 4 bolt echo booster as i own 1 and have had no problems. I would not get the 2 bolt one as they do not stop all the flex. 1 problem witht the 4 bolt booster is that they are harder to set up than the 2 bolt but they are stronger an prevent any flex.

I also have the same problemo on which to buy. Are the czar as good quality as Echo and GU?

Phil

Deng is Deng as far as quality is concerned. They come from the same factory and are made by the same tools and people, so there wont be any difference in quality.

I'd go for the echo booster out of those two. Although the GU is magenaly lighter, the echos design seems more thought out, rather than just cutting different bits out of a generic shape to try and make it different like the czar/zoo/gu/adamants.

Heatsinks are also crazy stiff at minimal weight thanks to being a well thought out design.

Hey. I run an Onza carbon fibre brake booster, have done for a while now and I have to say, although I havn't had much experience with many different boosters, the Onza carbon is super! It's stupidly light weight and super strong, it barely flexes with full pressure on the brake. A very effective brake booster in my opinion.

Here's a photo of an Onza carbon booster. I think It's the year up from mine, not too sure.......

IPB Image

Cheers, Josh.