My New Website

GTF

• hyperlinks need to open in the same page rather than new windows
  • possibly a few too many pages? could these be compressed (i.e links / contacts on one page) or (i.e about / bikes on one page)
these were my thoughts. couldnt make any others as there is no page content

Agreed

Not alot to coment on

• hyperlinks need to open in the same page rather than new windows
  • possibly a few too many pages? could these be compressed (i.e links / contacts on one page) or (i.e about / bikes on one page)
these were my thoughts. couldnt make any others as there is no page content

Links should not be opening in new windows :huh: Must look at that.

Either centre the site or put something on the right, either more content, or a fade type design.

Whats with the content area, its transparent which makes the text super hard to read, more so then it already is being Times New Roman, which is my next point, change the font for that area.

Other then that, looks pretty nice. (Y)

Although, why have you used flash for banner and navigation when it could of been done with HTML 100x easier, quicker, and smaller in size.

Thanks for comments so far. The page shall be centered when I am finished (Y)

Havent done any CSS scripting yet either..

Although, why have you used flash for banner and navigation when it could of been done with HTML 100x easier, quicker, and smaller in size.

Flashs best :D

Edited by GTF

Either centre the site or put something on the right, either more content, or a fade type design.

Whats with the content area, its transparent which makes the text super hard to read, more so then it already is being Times New Roman, which is my next point, change the font for that area.

Other then that, looks pretty nice. (Y)

I was gonna say the exact same things, apart from the flash malarky, couldn't really care less about that. But definately sort out the readability of the main body text and move the site to the center and it'll be fine.

Thanks for comments so far. The page shall be centered when I am finished (Y)

Havent done any CSS scripting yet either..

Flashs best :D

If your name is 2advanced, then sure, but what you've created could easily, and i mean easily be created in normal HTML.

Its like me using a anti tank missile against an ant. Its, to be honest, pointless, and a waste of bandwidth.

Fair enough use it if the buttons did something magically that only flash could do, but otherwise...

Fair enough use it if the buttons did something magically that only flash could do, but otherwise...

It shall be dropdown menyes. When the mouse is over the videos button, it pops down a undermeny.

And I know that can be done in Java Sript, but I dont know any Java, sooo Flash it is.

And as I said, the page isent finished yet.

Just what he says. It is ok to use flash in some cases, but just like Simon said, it's 100x easier with html. I personally, would recommend you don't use it on your site though.

Click here for an example of a navigation button made using simple html/css.

Please PM me if you'd like the code or/and an explanation (Y)

Cheers, Josh.