One For The Artists Out There

Luke Williams!

huge fan of dragonballz

Huge fan of DragonBalls eh? Up to you mate, but it's not a personal preference...

But how shit can you get; SHIT DUDE!!1! IM GONNA GO SUPERSAYEN *MAKES ANGRY FACE!!1!* *RANDOM DODGY ANIME TYPE MOVE* *DBZ YEAH LETS GO!!* Just WTF?

Luke if you want to keep your dignity, stop watching it :P

Edited by Fat Pants

Huge fan of DragonBalls eh? Up to you mate, but it's not a personal preference...

But how shit can you get; SHIT DUDE!!1! IM GONNA GO SUPERSAYEN *MAKES ANGRY FACE!!1!* *RANDOM DODGY ANIME TYPE MOVE* *DBZ YEAH LETS GO!!* Just WTF?

Luke if you want to keep your dignity, stop watching it :P

It was never like that!! LIES!!

And yet it was good, they've taken all the good progames off TV now! Gundam Wing! DBZ! Loads :( *Its 2:10 and im knackerd :P Minds black so SHHHHHHHHHH"

As for your tattoo, ive always wanted a bar code, on back of my neck or something, with, " Made in england " under it :P

i would say saving you from a life of embarrassment was pretty constructive.

meh, go for it if you want, maybe the artist will throw in a free pack of dragon ball z trading cards to match.

Hahaha, sorry but that actually cracked me up fully. At the risk of being a massive hypocrit I do have to agree. Unless you grow up to be one of those 40 year old virgins who frequent "games workshop" at 3am for dungeons and dragons tournaments and still live with their parents then I can see you wishing you hadn't done that. It's not a lady killer anyway!

Out of interest, what is "Key to dreams" all about anyway, does it mean anything?

Davey

The blue is like one of the sexiest shades of blue in my opinion, but i doubt you could get it on your skin...

You can get any colour on your skin if you're fair to medium skinned, I actually have that exact shade of blue swirling round the flames on my shoulder!

Davey

live with their parents

I think the people that live with their parents are bloody clever, how good can you get... free house (depends on how nice they are) food cooked for you, free elec/gas, washing's done for you, don't need to get shopping etc...

Flames are gonna burn my arse for being so ignorant, but logically it's clever.

I love how people say you should get a tattoo that means something to you...I know it's gonna be there for the rest of your life but you have something because it looks good 'can you ride this ?' means sh*t all to me but i got it beneath my belly button,thinking of getting stars or flowers around my nipples next or maybe 'zoo baby!' across the middle of my back...lol Maybe not eh? Anyway mate don't let peoples opinions on here alter your decision on getting a tattoo atleast you like it and that's all that counts right?

edit: I am deffinatly getting heartagrams on my forearms though.

Edited by zoo

Out of interest, what is "Key to dreams" all about anyway, does it mean anything?

Means alot to me man a hell of alot. the one serious conversation my dad had with me, he sat me down and said to me.

" no matter what happens or what anybody says to you, just know that the key to your dreams is you yourself."

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

I love how people say you should get a tattoo that means something to you...I know it's gonna be there for the rest of your life but you have something because it looks good 'can you ride this ?' means sh*t all to me but i got it beneath my belly button,thinking of getting stars or flowers around my nipples next or maybe 'zoo baby!' across the middle of my back...lol Maybe not eh? Anyway mate don't let peoples opinions on here alter your decision on getting a tattoo atleast you like it and that's all that counts right?

edit: I am deffinatly getting heartagrams on my forearms though.

pics of this tat mate? to be honest i think your chatting crap, you must be 18 to get a tattoo and your 16!

pics of this tat mate? to be honest i think your chatting crap, you must be 18 to get a tattoo and your 16!

Should be getting mine done on tuesday :D...Kinda scared though lol i'm getting 'Can you ride this?' under my belly button.

zoo baby!

So yeah, If he went through with it.... That was nearly 2 months ago-ish lol Wow im bored and tired but sleep is for pussy's :P Or sensible people, I also chat shit when im up late :huh::ermm:

Big pic !!!! wtf.

Just let me upload the pic to image shack and i'll put it up..pic is to*ss because i can't use a camera for sh(t.

IPB Image

Edited by zoo

LOL, im not being a bitch :(

To be honest Joe's spot on.. Fair enough you want some ideas BUT a good tattooist is an artist. His job is to help work with you to design your 'piece' a tattoo is a piec of art NOT something that comes off a conveyor belt.

Anyway if I'm honest I could NEVER have something tattooed on me that was created by someone else. Even if it takes me 5years.. When I get tattoos they're gonna be mine.

As always though, each to there own :)

To be honest Joe's spot on.. Fair enough you want some ideas BUT a good tattooist is an artist. His job is to help work with you to design your 'piece' a tattoo is a piec of art NOT something that comes off a conveyor belt.

Anyway if I'm honest I could NEVER have something tattooed on me that was created by someone else. Even if it takes me 5years.. When I get tattoos they're gonna be mine.

As always though, each to there own :)

i think people are mis interpreting the whole point of this thread its just to create up some ideas so am not going to the dude with a blank canvas, i want to get an idea or a concept of what i want first this has nothing to do with me taking the designs off here and going here do me this.

i created this thread for a little fun for people who are bored and it would help me get some ideas together thats all.

if admins about you can close this thread if you want, cause its not working, i just get self confessed know it alls trying to say there opinions to me when thats not what i want.

Peace luke

also i did what you guys said, i found a fantastic tattoo artist off of the website.

Deviant Art Link CLICK ME

i gave him the picture of the font from the dudes back and explained what i was looking for.

he is creating a piece for me and hopefully it will come out fantastic, thanks for the help from those of you who tried.

Peace luke :D

also i did what you guys said, i found a fantastic tattoo artist off of the website.

Deviant Art Link CLICK ME

i gave him the picture of the font from the dudes back and explained what i was looking for.

he is creating a piece for me and hopefully it will come out fantastic, thanks for the help from those of you who tried.

Peace luke :D

Maybe an apology from you is in order then after the little flaming you gave us "self confessed know it alls", as clearly we were right!

Davey

Maybe an apology from you is in order then after the little flaming you gave us "self confessed know it alls", as clearly we were right!

Davey

not on about the people who said to go to the artist am on about the people who kept going you dont want that you dont want that etc etc

But if you thought i ment you sorry (Y)

not on about the people who said to go to the artist am on about the people who kept going you dont want that you dont want that etc etc

But if you thought i ment you sorry (Y)

Haha, oh right, well that was slightly me too, but as it turns out you didn't intend to get that pic done anyway so it's ok, but we're only lookin out for you :P

Davey