Onza 2007 Bikes?

Waynio

we have just received a "NEW" upto date 2007 bike price list.

the NEW RRP on Onza bikes (or so it states from the next few deliveries) these are the prices moore large have specified.

T-Vee will go from £250.00 TO £299.99

T-Bird will go from £299.99 TO £349.99

T-Pro will go from £349.99 TO £399.99

T-Comp will go from £449.99 TO £549.99

LMFAO!!!!! which is absolute CRAZY!!!! :S:lol: if these prices stick i think it could possibly effect the sales of ONZA trials bikes. has anyone else who works in the trade, or is an onza dealer had this letter yet???

Any one who knows, or has any info, post away.

Waynio..............................

the NEW RRP on Onza bikes (or so it states from the next few deliveries) these are the prices moore large have specified.

LMFAO!!!!! which is absolute CRAZY!!!! :S:lol: if these prices stick i think it could possibly effect the sales of ONZA trials bikes. has anyone else who works in the trade, or is an onza dealer had this letter yet???

:o Ridiculous!

you say it like there expensive :S

if you mean that in the way as in thats dead expensive, you cant say shit, you ride for koxx. ha

I always thought the prices were spot on. But £50 more makes alot of difference, especially when we're talking about beginer bikes. And the £100 added onto the t-comp is really going to reduce the amount sold.

But then again, if costs of raw materials is going up, plus inflation, what can you do?

Tarty bikes still have the old prices up, and are selling then with the old prices. So i guess we can only complain when hey actually change.

Edited by JT!

How come on tarty there all the same as the old prices, but the T-comp is £499?

There still not really overpriced. but the T-pro is now only £20 less than last years maggie, creepy crawler and Hog rim equipped name-sake. I suppose that just shows how dam good last years prices though.

Joe - Get a life and grow up, it doesnt apply to you so keep your big f**king head and your SH!7 talent out of here!!!!!

this thread is quite appealing to the dealers that sell onza, as a t-vee has been priced like this for "X" now, and has just gone UP BUT after somke dealers like ourselves at aire valley have had 40 odd bikes off moore large. therefore the 2nd delivery of 20 is a bit ridiculous how do you explain to a customer that the bikes "just went up £50"

for those who it may interest, what do you think???? were speaking to moore large tomorrow. but i think it might have something to do with what they have been charged "import" duty or something, but this *personally* could affect the sales of onza??? specially in our shop, we do alot of bulk of onza trials bikes but with the price increase people may look for alternatives in mission/da bomb etc.

Waynio.............................

EDIT: like you say JTM, its when the prices change, we have done extremly well with the t-bird, sold 20 or something, now we need more, the NEXT load could possibly be £50.00 if lil jimmy walks in and his next door neighbour paid £300.00 he for sure wont wanna pay £350.00, and trust me in keighley, there is alot of addresses that are on the same street. it was just a bit of a "do onza dealers think this will affect sales?" kinda question. the other way it will possibly have changed was due to Super cycles used to bring most things in un-built so they got "X" frames, then "X" wheels, and they built them up in england. hey im only the man at the end of the line that sells them.

Edited by Waynio

Joe - Get a life and grow up, it doesnt apply to you so keep your big f**king head and your SH!7 talent out of here!!!!!

why doesn't it apply to me then wayne?

surewly it applies to me as much as everyone else on this forum, if not more, SEEING AS IM SPONSORED BY ONZA!

my shit talent? ok!

your not worth my time or effort. just before next year im sure you will have to realise, people wont like you if you think your "IT" because personally, your far from it. THIS is the reason trials is on its arse ladies and gentlemen.

in only 1 sentence your the following:

an arrogant, self obsessed ARSEHOLE!!!! this thread was for people who sell them, altho you did sell tartybikes there monty stuff didnt you???? :lol: i suppose you can sell owt to anyone.

Waynio......................

your not worth my time or effort. just before next year im sure you will have to realise, people wont like you if you think your "IT" because personally, your far from it. THIS is the reason trials is on its arse ladies and gentlemen.

in only 1 sentence your the following:

an arrogant, self obsessed ARSEHOLE!!!! this thread was for people who sell them, altho you did sell tartybikes there monty stuff didnt you???? :lol: i suppose you can sell owt to anyone.

Waynio......................

NO wayne, this is the reason BIU is on its arse!!!

UCI is just getting bigger and bigger, and better!

I guess the trade prices have risen with it? Because I always thought the trade prices were pretty expensive, although we aren't the kinda shop who can just order in 20 T-Vee's.

If trade has stayed roughly the same and retail prices have gone up to increase the margin, thats not so bad.

The trade price hasn't gone up so you don't need to put your price up its just a recommend retail price we had some in at our shop but due to managment problems they back. I work below onza hq so my info is reliable. Only if the trade price goes up dose it effect how much money you can make per bike.

you say it like there expensive :S

if you mean that in the way as in thats dead expensive, you cant say shit, you ride for koxx. ha

why doesn't it apply to me then wayne?

surewly it applies to me as much as everyone else on this forum, if not more, SEEING AS IM SPONSORED BY ONZA!

my shit talent? ok!

NO wayne, this is the reason BIU is on its arse!!!

UCI is just getting bigger and bigger, and better!

You know what, i agree with Wayne FULLY on this, you are an arrogrant arsehole, who needs to grow up, and realise, your one of those people who bad things happen to, in a figure of speach.

Btw i hope your chain snapps again. I actually LAFFED MY ASS OF AT YOU! TWAT.