Glasgow Pics

Ross McArthur

just some pics of me getting used to my new frame in glasgow, nothing too big. :)IPB Image

gap to pillar

IPB Image

gap from rail to box thing

IPB Image

stall on massive pillar

IPB Image

bunny hop up box

IPB Image

small drop

IPB Image

manual to bunny hop over marble seat

IPB Image

gap up with aisan family having a great night out

IPB Image

touch hop on a small concreate thing

IPB Image

some rails onto a bin

IPB Image

falling in to a bush, vey very jaggy >_<:S

IPB Image

in the jaggy bush being very sore

Edited by glasvagas

my sisters moving into her new house on wednesday, in falkirk... il be up sometime soon, probs for weekend, and with bike.. il come riding if you want? il probs be riding falkirk though...

P.s, nice pics!!

cool man but let be serious here lol where are you coming from???falkirk is ok I suppose but its riffe with the old bill all the time. (N)

so if your making the jouney to scotland then glasgow is the place to ride. its only like 30 min max train journey away too (Y)

Im coming from carlisle... only 100 miles away...

My sister would pick me up, and i would stop at her house for a weekend probably, if i do, then il be able to ride...

The thing about glassgow, my parents would hate me riding it.. cause its the worst city in england for stabbings :P

My sister would pick me up, and i would stop at her house for a weekend probably, if i do, then il be able to ride...

The thing about glassgow, my parents would hate me riding it.. cause its the worst city in scotland for stabbings :P

I'm sorry i'm just a odd child with too much time on my hands..Had to be pointed out though i tell thee !

The thing about glassgow, my parents would hate me riding it.. cause its the worst city in england for stabbings :P

I really hope your taking the piss.

Anyway back on topic, nice pics Ross, we will need to all meet up and ride aberdeen again some time in the new year (Y)

I really hope your taking the piss.

Anyway back on topic, nice pics Ross, we will need to all meet up and ride aberdeen again some time in the new year (Y)

why would i be? :ermm: thats what iv been led to beleive...

Yeah, im up for a ride, sisters moving into house today!

Should be up in the next 2 weeks...

why would i be? :ermm: thats what iv been led to beleive...

Yeah, im up for a ride, sisters moving into house today!

Should be up in the next 2 weeks...

Glasgows in scotland.... just incase you are searching round the whole of england to find your sisters new house... Ross you legend! Ill be down in January, need a big ride with yourself, watson and all the other lads!

Nice pics glad you like the frame.

Glasgows in scotland.... just incase you are searching round the whole of england to find your sisters new house... Ross you legend! Ill be down in January, need a big ride with yourself, watson and all the other lads!

Nice pics glad you like the frame.

well sorry for not being scottish...

I live like, right on the boarder, so i just class england and scotland as one... england... cause england sounds better.

if any ones doing any stabings in glasgow it will be dave the jew(not to offend any jews on here).

january sounds good towler, might have to put tires on with some tread on them though, its getting slippy out there.

hey man falkirk aint worth the journey for me, its a bit lame on the riding front imo. hope you can find the spots that are acctually rideable at this time of year ok. plus the skate park might be worth checking out if your a big boy and handle the weirdo skaters and all that.

I live like, right on the boarder, so i just class england and scotland as one... england... cause england sounds better.

Scotland and england as one, haha what a joke

Id rather die than be called english

Edited by TB_Levelboss

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise Glasgows in Scotland. Also the fact that you class Scotland and England as one shows how much of a narrow minded twat you are (Y)

if any ones doing any stabings in glasgow it will be dave the jew(not to offend any jews on here).

january sounds good towler, might have to put tires on with some tread on them though, its getting slippy out there.

hey man falkirk aint worth the journey for me, its a bit lame on the riding front imo. hope you can find the spots that are acctually rideable at this time of year ok. plus the skate park might be worth checking out if your a big boy and handle the weirdo skaters and all that.

"handle the weirdo skaters and all that" hope you aint refering to the guy on that raft of a bike with stunt pegs and the bag carryers that he uses bunje cords to tie his skate board down? oh dont forget the "C breaks" at least he wore a helmet! haha he was mint..... when we seen him wheelying by!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise Glasgows in Scotland. Also the fact that you class Scotland and England as one shows how much of a narrow minded twat you are (Y)

haha, bloody hell, all this over 1 little word! lol

Im not narrow minded, it would be narrow minded to say scotland and england are diffrent, saying i hate scottish people... which i dont...

right, i dont want england people being called scottish as much as you guys hate being called english, but can we just live in peace and rip on the irish as one united front? lol

Ben

lmao nice one

surly if you wanted to think of both england and scotland as one you should just call it britain or the uk then just include the n.irish and the welsh too. at least that way you won't look like a f**king idiot.

right boys calm down and go for a night ride somewhere quiet..

lol yea towler you spaz..that guys bike was minted :lol: wish i could have wheeleed like that. i think the skate board was for stableness ^_^ thats how he done it. :- so dont be confused just get sum bungie rope and youll be a better rider. more preload aswel. (Y):-

yea man was lucky i got a full build for 550 off ebay. there really nice they are tame out of the box. they are solid compaired to alloy so it will feel weird if steel isnt what your used to but not to be big headed or any thing but people who have seen me riding it say that i have improved on most of my skills as a rider with it. well improved on developing my style. im a true beliver on letting your wheels roll instead of side hop this touch hop that so if thats your bag and you like doing bunny hops and spins and manuals then its the bike for you.

ps get a marron one like mine. proper old school. blacks a bit crap imo. (Y):P

Edited by glasvagas