Colourful Bikes

jackamory

Hi, im getting a new bike but im building it by buying all the parts. I want them to be all cool colours that go well together but unsure what colours go can you lot post some pics of your bikes if there colourful on here so I can get a few ideas please.

(Y) Thanks, jack

Hi, im getting a new bike but im building it by buying all the parts. I want them to be all cool colours that go well together but unsure what colours go can you lot post some pics of your bikes if there colourful on here so I can get a few ideas please.

(Y) Thanks, jack

aw hi jack, get bright pink stuff for your bike it will go well with you. (Y)

:rolleyes:

Keep it simple.black and silver looks nice,personally I think that most of the coloured parts that are available look more cheap and tacky,although I do have blue bars at th moment ( soon to be replaced :) ) and a gold echo chainring which isn't visible.I like red rim tape,gives the bike a bit of a kick.I think I woulld only ever get raceline yellow maggies if I wanted some colour.Dont get me wrong i like colour frames.The mbk blue been my favourite.And Koxx vracing blue and yellow. followed by the monty 221 ti designs and the new koxx xtp design.

Well I have moaned enough about colour for now so if you really do want colour on your bike get red or green,or something completely diffrent to most.I'll photo shop an example from my bike

My zona was bright yelow, sprayed that colour obviously :P ....here is the pic of it: had a few changes to it after that such as the rear rim was yellow, it is now black with pink rims,red echo headset, front disk, new cranks, bars stem, other alterations too..hope you like

Edited by matt!