Opps! Magura Problem

Clarky

Hey, today I noticed my magura has a lazy piston its a magura "green" not sure if its an 05 or 06 as it's just whats on the bike when i bought it.

I am on two minds of wether to bleed it with water or magura blood, i have had a 05 in the past and several 04's but the 05 i did not manage to bleed with water for some reason it was just not hapening.

I also stripped my threads today in my frame (N)

So the question is can i bleed this brake with water?

Jason

Sorry, but why ask the most stupid question..

You go through through the pad review topic...and near enough, everybody has sed theve got a water bleed.

So why would you even ask if its ok to have a water bleed.

The fact that i dont like the kid, adds more to the reason y i posted.

( no doubt he'll say he has never read through the pad review topic...BOLLOX ) or any thread envolving maguras to be honest.

Dont worry about it, he thinks he owns the forum, he does'nt like me thats why he want to ruin the topic.

LOL,

Yer...well ive hated you from the pretty much when you joined....nothings changed. No biggie

Sorry, but why ask the most stupid question..

You go through through the pad review topic...and near enough, everybody has sed theve got a water bleed.

So why would you even ask if its ok to have a water bleed.

The fact that i dont like the kid, adds more to the reason y i posted.

( no doubt he'll say he has never read through the pad review topic...BOLLOX ) or any thread envolving maguras to be honest.

LOL,

Yer...well ive hated you from the pretty much when you joined....nothings changed. No biggie

Shut up you cockhead, your not helping anybody he asked a question and you have to go and say something pointless just get a grip. <_<

Dom

Shut up you cockhead, your not helping anybody he asked a question and you have to go and say something pointless just get a grip. <_<

Dom

neither are you funnily enough, perhaps what joe should have said was:

"there are approx 10,0000,0000000000000 topics on waterbleeds, surely one would show up on the search or even the fact that there are topics on water bleeds would give the fact that people bleed with water away."

still, he had a valid point whereas you don't.

you can bleed with water but add some antifreeze, especially for this time of year.

Why do most people take joe's side? He post some of the biggest load of bollox on here. Why dont you just answer the question? Either that or just dont post up at all. Simple.

Brett...

Well to be honest...not everyone takes my side...its prolly about half and half...depending on who im bitching at..

But considering..ive met alot of the members on here( IN f**kING PERSON ) ... , and most seem to think im half decent, they can see where i am coming from.

Yes, i could of just sed...water bleeds are fine and dandy.

Then...you wait , next week, we will have the same topic asking the same thing. At least if some noob reads this thread...they might think ...oh i dont think i should post shitty topics, on something that is BLATENLY of gonna come up before..i dont know maybe im wrong.

But its not even that...i suppose it is a personal dig and im just a fanny...but this guy has 1800 posts...been on the forum a fair enough long time..has had a few bikes...rides with plenty of people...!!

Msn has its purposes to..im sure he has mates who can answer his questions.

Good night

Haha About 90% of the posts up are to tell other people not to make pointless posts! WTF!!!

Just tell the boy yes you can and leave it.

And also there are about 50 million topics on bleeding brakes and so on.

Just search it up.

Craig.

Joe Maher for Prime Minister haha :rolleyes:

Edited by Urban legend.