Zoo...short..or...gu..short...?

bennyb

Hi there i am buying a new frame soon because i seem to have a crack in my monty as what i can tell at the moment but i will find out ..

But im just a bit stuck on what frame to get a zoo 07 short or a gu 07 short...or posibly an onza t-vee but i dont no if i can stretch the money that far lol ..just messing ..so tell me riders whta frame i reli can't decide ...help ...:S

(Y) cheers ... bennyb

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by bennyb

hi benny i had a monty 221 ti i i cracked it so i moved on to a gu short i i love it go for a gu short mate

hope i have helped you with your question thanks sam (Y):D

they do seem reli nice but i dont no if i like the look and dont no if i could get on with it and i have rode a zoo before ...it has help a great deal thanks

ben, use the search there is already this exact same topic on here, tut tut heres the link

plus you are in debt of about 100 pounds so how you going to pay for it

adam why dont u answer the question given instead of being a good boy and picking every thing out that i do rong and i aint in debt of £100 haha £55 lol and i have some of your money already lol ....

and..

cheers for the comments guys (Y)

gu gu gu all the way (Y) , i have got one and i love it, it wont let you down.

but then again i have one so i would say that lol

i was in a similar situation when i was getting a new frame. stuck between the two lol.

ok cheers anyway ..(Y) bennyb

Hi mate, I like the GU but I've heard that the metal is very soft (N) A mate of mine has a ZOO! python long and it is a really really nice bike so I can't see the short being any different.. :)

Hope this helps.. CJ.. :)(Y)

HAHAHAHAHAH, What you been taking sonny ? GU weak ? Lmao.

One of the strongest frames out there, But i would go for the 07 zoo.

Dan......

Personally, not a fan of the zoo...looks like the contence of a metal scrap yard welded together and a Zoo! sticker slapped onto it.

The GU looks a bit better I suppose.

Obviously havn't ridden one then :closedeyes:

ZOO Bikes are much better than GU's I have had a go on various Gu's and all of them dont ride half as good as a Python....So yeah go for the ZOO!

Cheers,

Mike ;)