Steve-o End Of 06

STEVE-0

Hey guys,

This video has been filmed over the past 5months or so...you can probably tell the time of year by my clothing and weather...Riding from - Brentwood, Chelmsford, Hutton and London....Music from - 3 Doors Down....Quality varies due to different cameras

This video is just of me this time due to lack of footage but i hope you all enjoy it.

size = 92.5mb

length = 9mins 16secs

click here!

Steve ^_^

Edited by STEVE-0

: That was beautiful.

That was a really good vid what was the first song ??

3 doors down - away from the sun

bring some more videos out please i really really enjoyed that

There are some other old videos on YouTube that you might like...

Thanks for all the comments guys,

Steve :turned:

yes mate you did! i'm that adam...and i got a BT just to fit in with you lot...

"you are proper dangerous steve!".....and my hands were very cold...sob sob..

good stuff chav.

adam

I never had a BT i missed out although i changed my koxx for an adamant which is close enough :P I think we are all going to start riding again so we may see you sometime soon if we come down to any of those places :)

I never had a BT i missed out although i changed my koxx for an adamant which is close enough :P I think we are all going to start riding again so we may see you sometime soon if we come down to any of those places :)

I've got the koxx, hehe. That was an impressive video and so were your bails vids. I like the chelmsford bit allot because when I last went I was looking at some of thethem lines but not attempting them. I think that there is a group of us going thrift wood this Sunday if you want to come and meet us, or is it so local that your bored of it.

haha that is very true but we might go down on sunday depending on the weather...i heard the guys talking about riding clacton on saturday so im not completely sure whats happening yet.

What time you meant to be heading down there??

Steve

I've got the koxx, hehe. That was an impressive video and so were your bails vids. I like the chelmsford bit allot because when I last went I was looking at some of thethem lines but not attempting them. I think that there is a group of us going thrift wood this Sunday if you want to come and meet us, or is it so local that your bored of it.

and where was my invite :rolleyes::shifty:

Gav do you want to come Thrift wood on Sunday to ride? :D I think me and my mates will probably be there by about 11am, but we might be camping but not sure so will keep you updated, Steve I think you rode with these people not so long ago, Dan on a GU mod and Matt on a 221ti. I think that Dan spoke to Andy Chai and he said he is going so it should turn out to be quite a good day as long as the weather holds out. I shall add you on msn.

Edited by Andy J