Ben Cock's

lil_kial

No it went like

ill have it. and ill send you the money when your back off holiday

Im not boverd bout it i just want to know why he said i f**ked him about?????? :turned:

What do you hope to achieve by this topic?

You won't be getting the frame, as you've now called him ben cocks, and a wanker. I doub't he will specify how you messed him about, but the fact that he hasn't got your money, means he owes you nothing.

You say your not bothered? you evidently are by the presence of this post.

Your only making yourself look like a spoilt little brat who throws the toys out of the pram when he doesn't get his own way.

Who care's if he said you f**ked him bout? Apart from you of course??

Get over it and go ride.

shut up.... you goon!! the reason he dont have my money is cus i said i would send it when he was off holiday. And i didnt say he owed me anything your just asuming. anyway its nothing to do with you the reason i posted it up on a public forum is because i have no other way of getting my question through to him.

So what, he doesnt want to sell his stuff to you?

:

And he said you, as a pre member, messed him around?

:

He hasn't made a fuss about it, all he said was "got messed around, back up for sale",

it's not like he made a thread saying "omgzorz, lil kial messed me around, never deal with him, he's a cretin!"

:

Why does it matter how you "messed ben around", it's not going to change anything...

:

You've drawn more attention to the fact that you are possibly a bad trader now you've made a thread then if you'd have just left it and emailed him.

Smooth...

a good example of why new members can't buy on this forum?

but you also got to think if we were allowed to buy/sell/swap we wouldnt have this topic or other topics like this

no he said its not for sale no more... than i look at the topic and he put it up for sale again saying i messed him about

a good example of why new members can't buy on this forum?

That's not true., They can't post FS, WTD, Swap topics but they can buy off full member's if the memmber doesn't object.

You've drawn more attention to the fact that you are possibly a bad trader now you've made a thread then if you'd have just left it and emailed him.

Smooth...

but you also got to think if we were allowed to buy/sell/swap we wouldnt have this topic or other topics like this

no he said its not for sale no more... than i look at the topic and he put it up for sale again saying i messed him about

I would be surprised if ben would do this kind of thing, ive met him a few times and he seems to quite a relable and sensable guy to be honest

That's not true., They can't post FS, WTD, Swap topics but they can buy off full member's if the memmber doesn't object.

I guess your right, bens an idiot then

He's under no obligation to sell it to you. No money changed hands, you've not been ripped off; he just didn't want to sell it to you.

You'll just have to get over it I'm afraid. You obviously have his MSN or some other form of contact, so why not ask him yourself?

reason: the guy was rude and just generally immature, kept trying to get the price down after we had agreed the price, not once did he mention that he didnt live in mainland england, so it will cost more to post. so i gave up with him