My Last Zoo! Video!

Neil Tunnicliffe

Awesome video, Neil. As per usual, the riding was f**king massive :blink: . Those drop gaps and hooks took the absolute f**king piss. This vid really sprung up on me. Also, it's nice to see your using more metal for your videos again; they suit your riding a lot more :) .

Can't wait to see a video on the Adamant...

Cheers,

Joe.

I only got a zoo because i saw the shit he could do on it and thought wow i have got to get my self one of those.

Haha, that really did make me laugh :)

Awesome video as everyone has said, some huge moves in there. You get loads better with every video (Y)

Hope it goes well with Adamant :)

:lol: Ha this is hilarious cls has left now Neil, I wonder if zoo needs a new rider ^_^ I will settle for just my name on there website and a frame a year. The best bit is i am multi talented :) i can talk and piss you off at the same time :D .

Dan

Neil you are a fool stick with zoo, who the fcuk are adamant :lol: .

Hello! I changed to ADAMANT just for a change really! The Zoo! bikes are still the best bikes I have ever ridden.

I thought the video was good. Been working on the front wheel moves more often.

I had ran out of time filming the video really and I had so much more better moves to do.

However I will still get them done on the new bike!

As soon as I get the new bike I want to work on another video, aiming for better and more creative moves.

Keep an eye on my site. I have tuns of unseen stuff still! I will put everything I have on there soon!!

I have a new website soon as well. (Y)

Thanks for watching! and thanks for the replys so far!

Neil... (Y)

Neil

Yawn boring..... Only kidding mate, riding as always was sick, not to sure about the track, but it was edited well to it.

Remember once you get your new rims bring them in to me and I'll build them ( 2 cross, with the wrong length spokes is never going to last is it now ), lets get this adamant built up properly hey.

See you about.

Jim

Good vid Neil, not your best, but still pretty good, riding was huge as per usual

Awesome song too, I'm pretty sure it's by Lamb of God, but which one ? anyone know ?

Hope you'll get on well with the adamant and i hope your getting the short one, I thought that your bike was a little bit too long for you :) an inbetween wold be great (Y)

Edited by An_toin3