My Last Zoo! Video!

Neil Tunnicliffe

oh my god your leaving!!!

waiting for the vid to load but im sure it'll be amazing

i had to break the news to your old frame and its absolutely distraught, ive gotta keep it away from sharp implements or it might cut its brake hoses.

glad to see its just a move and not a quit

it'll be nice to see how you ride on something different, amazing as always i trust?

matt

ill buy this frame too if you dont want it lol :P

also, what tyres were you using?? they look pretty beasty. my try-alls are dieing on me already which is not cool

Edited by 20inchsuperstar

To be quite honest not as amazing as i thought it wold be with all the hype. Obviously i couldn't do any of that stuff, but in terms of your other videos i dont think it was as good. Some amazing moves though, you really are a beast, will be good to see you on an adamant too (Y)

Neil Man, That was crazy as ... them Hooks and Gap to front are unreal, there f**king Huge !

Editing and Music were sick aswell, Prefer you on a Short Pitbull though for some reason.

I think your gonna ride the Adamant sick aswell, Can't wait for a Vid on the Adamant ...

Was Total Sickness !

Wtf? why is it his last vid with zoo, i only got a zoo because i saw the shit he could do on it and thought wow i have got to get my self one of those.

Thanks

Dan

Please tell me he is not leaving zoo

Read the thread... gerrover it... Hes leaving zoo! :lol:

Edit: Forgetting the point... Amazing video chap!

Edited by Quackers