Omg, This Guy Has No Idea What He Is Talking About

I-LUV-TRIALS

Nah, cause otherwise it would have been blessed by god himself... and then ridden by zeus...

wasn't it jesus a minute ago?

Of course I have, but I fail to see what differance it makes. My comment still stands, just because someone owns a T-pro doesn't mean they know anything about trials and as such shouldn't be expected to write a good spec.

I think what they have wrote is fair enough...

well 754 for a t-pro is bollocks, especially when its the standard one. and 250 as the stating price for only a small low quality items if taking the piss abit

wasn't it jesus a minute ago?

well 754 for a t-pro is bollocks, especially when its the standard one. and 250 as the stating price for only a small low quality items if taking the piss abit

How do you know it's a standard one?

I'd say it's more likely to be an ultimate like this

http://supercycles.co.uk/site_details.asp?ProductID=694

With the good bit's taken off.

Think about it, he doesn't give a f**k if the info is accurate, he's looked for the most expensive T-pro and said it's worth that, in an effort to make what he has look more expensive?

No big deal it's done on Ebay all the time.....

EDIT: obviously not an ultimate now i look at it but who gives a f**k anyway.

Edited by jake1516

lol i have been emailing him are his reply's ha ha !!!

YOU BEEN ON THE ONZA WEB SITE AND SEEN THE ULTIMATE?

WHEN YOU HAVE YOU DON'T HAVE TO ADMIT YOUR WRONG JUST GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE.

next!!!

ALL MY MATES HAVE ONZA BIKES SO I GOT THE BITS OF THEM SO THIS WASN'T JUST A FRAME. I DID SAY I'M KEEPING

THE BITS YOU NOB FOR MY OTHER BIKE AND £250 IS STILL CHEAP

next!!

did you read where i put I'M KEEPING THE PARTS? would you like to know y i kept the parts dumass(because there to expensive to buy again). and yes without the parts it is the same but when i bought it it was the ultimate so I'm not lieing when i said it was rrp £749 ok now

next!!

its whats left of my ultimate so no I'm not lieing and my missis put it on e-bay for me she likes to sell things quick reason for the stupid VERY RARE bit

and the onzO

hahahahahaha what i lier!!!! there you go lads!

Edited by Xx-OnZa-xX

lol i have been emailing him are his reply's ha ha !!!

YOU BEEN ON THE ONZA WEB SITE AND SEEN THE ULTIMATE?

WHEN YOU HAVE YOU DON'T HAVE TO ADMIT YOUR WRONG JUST GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE.

next!!!

ALL MY MATES HAVE ONZA BIKES SO I GOT THE BITS OF THEM SO THIS WASN'T JUST A FRAME. I DID SAY I'M KEEPING

THE BITS YOU NOB FOR MY OTHER BIKE AND £250 IS STILL CHEAP

next!!

did you read where i put I'M KEEPING THE PARTS? would you like to know y i kept the parts dumass(because there to expensive to buy again). and yes without the parts it is the same but when i bought it it was the ultimate so I'm not lieing when i said it was rrp £749 ok now

next!!

its whats left of my ultimate so no I'm not lieing and my missis put it on e-bay for me she likes to sell things quick reason for the stupid VERY RARE bit

and the onzO

hahahahahaha what i lier!!!! there you go lads!

I think hes being truthful not a lier all those answers are true. Also why not put up what you asked him ? because i dont think he would say 'nob' with out you saying something to him.