Omg, This Guy Has No Idea What He Is Talking About

I-LUV-TRIALS

:blink::blink::blink:

RETAIL PRICE. . .£749 FULL BIKE

where has this guy been shoping seriously it must be a new company bit of a copy though onzo sound abit like onza to me but meh :-

he realy has no idea at all if he bought it for that price he has been riped.

chris

Lmao even my gran is smarter than this guy lol

1.chav

2.proberly stolen

3.how the f**k dose he no how to use ebay?

Mr monty.

Q: What year is this model? Cause this year's T-Pro isn't £750 http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=2113

04-Jan-07

A: sorry it was originally the T-PRO ULTIMATE 2005 model hence robing the parts you dick head lol

Edited by Mr Monty

Haha, if it was an Ultimate spec T-pro, Why does it have a square taper BB (ultimate spec comes with Tensiles) and why does it have the standard T-pro forks?

'BRAKES -HYDRAULIC RIM BRAKES (YOU CAN PUT V-BRAKES ON IT BUT HYDRAULICS ARE BETTER)' 4-bolt mounts front and rear, yet he doesn't mention the need for adapters.

'HANDLE BARS (ANY)' T-pro stems are for a weird size bar arn't they? Something inbetween 25.4 and 31.8, so bugger all bars will fit, infact only Brisa, Onza and Tioga as far as I know.

What a cock face

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

Haha, if it was an Ultimate spec T-pro, Why does it have a square taper BB (ultimate spec comes with Tensiles) and why does it have the standard T-pro forks?

'BRAKES -HYDRAULIC RIM BRAKES (YOU CAN PUT V-BRAKES ON IT BUT HYDRAULICS ARE BETTER)' 4-bolt mounts front and rear, yet he doesn't mention the need for adapters.

'HANDLE BARS (ANY)' T-pro stems are for a weird size bar arn't they? Something inbetween 25.4 and 31.8, so bugger all bars will fit, infact only Brisa, Onza and Tioga as far as I know.

What a cock face

completely agree, this guys probably drugged up or something and needs drug money!

Shock horror!!!! Someone who doesn't actually ride trials but has a T-pro!!!

Get over it guys not everyone can list a spec of their bike, most people don't give a f**k.

you actually read it, if not i suggest you do before having ago.

Nah, cause otherwise it would have been blessed by god himself... and then ridden by zeus...

that was very, very funny, i think i just pissed myself

you actually read it, if not i suggest you do before having ago.

that was very, very funny, i think i just pissed myself

Of course I have, but I fail to see what differance it makes. My comment still stands, just because someone owns a T-pro doesn't mean they know anything about trials and as such shouldn't be expected to write a good spec.

I think what they have wrote is fair enough...