Wooooo New Vid Time!

Bigman

Just watched the vid and I thought it was probably one of the best I,ve seen. Mainly because the music didn,t make me want to go out and kill somebody, proper chilled out. (but I suppose thats cos I,m an old GIT)

Good to see a big lad pull some good moves, an inspiration to me. You look very light on the bike ..... until you fall :lol:

Nice one

JP

yeah wasn't keen on the second song but the riding... man you're so smooth. Me and burns have decided that you're such a lovable big muffin! (L)

but really, was very good, some nice lines and the natural bit looks good too :)

That was wicked! Although I thought you were going to put that part in with the little asian kids in?

Yeah, really liked that video dude. (Y)

Asian kids? i seem to have had a mind lapse..........

Glad more people are watching and liking (Y)

Adam

Rly outstanding vid! I enjoyed it a lot! Imo You got smooth style, and everything You do looks very chilled.

Could You give me the name of first song (before gorillaz, it`s played for a while and then cutted)? I`ll be thankful ;)

twas poetry in motion, the gap to sign to fakie out on your ass was priceless, spoilt somewhat by an over grown crustacean at the end but saved by the best stack ive seen in a long time. the prawn speaks of the legend of the bigman, shall have to come to pompey soon (Y)

nice vid, big but with style :D

yes !

when u ride , u look like you have got ooodles more left! like raw power

i remember u gave me a lift down to poole last year.

i was scared of your driving lol( u mad man)

nice vid!

chris

It is strange, becuase most of the stuff i do i usualy have to put in a a reasonable amount of effort, but for some reason it looks like i barely do :S

Sorry if i scared you driving to Poole Chris, :P Prawn recons i am insane around my own roads in my car, and thats coming from him......

Adam