You Must See This Vid

pike64421

Hello all I am posting this up for a close friend (jerseyrider) as his computer has been disconnect because:

he was late home from riding 1 to many time TUT!!TUT!!

Well this Is Ben Here riding he 20” Koxx XTP in Sunny Jersey hope you enjoy

Please leave your thoughts

Thanks jay

Edited by pike64421

It was a good vid to watch. I'm liking the bike as well. A little different on the colour scheme.

But to be fair (not being negative about this), even though he is 15 it doesn't make it any more better/ impressive etc.

If you've got a bike and a scene you will become a good rider within a short time. There are allot of 15 year olds who rip these days.

:lol: When you said you had a surprise Jay didn't think you were going to post the video up! Isn't the finished video by the way, alot more to come. Thanks for the really good comments :$ (Y) I'l get Jay to edit soon with the finished vid

:cheers:

^^^ hehe cheers Dave :) more switch stuff too come and Ash hope you like the new one as all the new footage to be edited on is alot more varied, also some bigger stuff ^_^ Hope y'all enjoy it , thanks again for all the brilliant comments!

:cheers:

Edited by jersey rider