Koxx Uk-scott Wilson, Patt Donovan, James Sheriden

Scotty Evil1

Hello All

I have just uploaded a new "Team" koxx uk/Trialsman video, featuring, Me (Scott Wilson),Patt donovan and James sheriden.

Footage is from Toad rocks and herne bay, filmed this weekend when Patt came down.

More of a chilled video as opposed to a super huge big moves one, but still features some nice big lines :)

It was a fun weekends riding, video shows that.

Have a look, comments appreciated

Its called Koxx uk-On any sunday

Tv.isg Link

Thanks a lot

Scott

www.scott-wilson.co.uk

Edited by Scotty Evil1

Ahaha sorry your posts just make me chuckle =]

Scott dont listen to em, you suit a 26 better mes thinks, and is James guna do Hampshires this season? his XTP looks the sex, however i cant belive he got rid of his Monsterboy (N)

Great Vid!

Mitch

Nice video guys.

Scott you look really smooth on the new bike, fits you better than a 20 too.

How you finding your new bikes James and Patt?

You should all come to Shipley on sunday

Ben

Helo Really nice video scott good riding from everyone was a really good day weather was good, was nice to have patt riding with us made a bit of a change its all good lol!!!

Ye i agree craig the video doesnt do what we were doing justice, the rocks look small in the video!

yes i will be doing the hampshire triasl this season on my xtp doing 20" expert!

Alright ben m8 hope u had a good christmas! Bike is really good feels gr8 to ride and so so so so light, i wil try and make it!

Cheeers James.....

Was a great weekend riding down there deffinatly worth the drive, thanks to the Wilsons for letting me stay. I'll get thos photos sorted tonight for deffinate Scott.

How you finding your new bikes James and Patt?

You should all come to Shipley on sunday

Bike is awesome thanks Ben. I'm going to try and get up Shipley on Sunday if i can, nut I'm going to hold out and see how the weather is first. Might need a few small parts bringing up if possible, but i'll let you know.

Patt

Thanks for the replys people.

Like i said, theres nothing really that big in the vid, well nothing that looks big!!

Just some nice chilled riding

I just thought it would be cool to make a vid of the days ride, as we were all down, and i thought why not :)

Patt, your always welcome down mate, nice having you :)

Thanks for the compliment Ben, me + smooth, never thought those words would go together!!

Cheers guys, keep commenting :P

Scott

www.scott-wilson.co.uk

Bike is awesome thanks Ben. I'm going to try and get up Shipley on Sunday if i can, nut I'm going to hold out and see how the weather is first. Might need a few small parts bringing up if possible, but i'll let you know.

Patt

Hi Patt, try to make it if you can, the forecast looks sort of o.k. Call me with what ever you need me to bring.

Ben.