I've Bought....

Andy P

Thanks for the comments guys :) I went there tonight after colecting the keys after work and boy did the last ower leave it in a state! Needs a damn good clean (something just short of a nuke might do it). It definatly needs some "modernising" which will be coming in the very near future. This weekend will see Handy Andy in his prime, ripping down wallpaper and getting out the MDF lol...

I'll get some pictures of the house after its been tidied up a little bit, don't want you all to think I've just bought a shithole lol.

Andy

I wish it was as cheap over here.. last time i looked i saw a 50m2 1 bedroom flat for 280,00€..!!!!!!!!! thats a bout as big as an average americans garage!!!!!! :o .... i'm going to crawl back under my rock to console myself.... :$

Edited by club_card

Jammy Jammy Jammy! New in at Sainsbury's a new range of Andy P Jammy Jam, try something new today! Still can't believe you've got a place... you're a year younger than I am... its well depressing hahaha! My bro and sis have moved out so I have to live with my parents still, its utter hell! But at least we'll all have a place to kip when we go on Summer road trips and stuff. Good work mate! So when are you and Char getting married? Thats the next thing on the list surely? :P

JJ.

Edited by trialmedia

A HOUSE!!! :D

Well, I bought it a while ago - but I get the keys today!!

3 bedrooms (2 large doubles), lounge, dining room, kitchen, "workshop", separate shower and bath, largeish front and rear gardens with patio, driveway space for 3 cars...the whole deal...

Cost me £139,000.00 so looks like I'll be living on budget Morrison's cornflakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next few years!

Not bad for a 21 year old I don't think :D (mortgage in my name only)

Bit of a pontless post but I've impressed myself by getting onto the property ladder so soon when i thought I'd never be able to do it. What have you bought / done recently thats impressed yourself???

Andy P

Well done lad welcome so SKINTSVILLE TENNASEE :unsure:

A HOUSE!!! :D

Well, I bought it a while ago - but I get the keys today!!

3 bedrooms (2 large doubles), lounge, dining room, kitchen, "workshop", separate shower and bath, largeish front and rear gardens with patio, driveway space for 3 cars...the whole deal...

Cost me £139,000.00 so looks like I'll be living on budget Morrison's cornflakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next few years!

Not bad for a 21 year old I don't think :D (mortgage in my name only)

Bit of a pontless post but I've impressed myself by getting onto the property ladder so soon when i thought I'd never be able to do it. What have you bought / done recently thats impressed yourself???

Andy P

Big Respect!

Ive made an offer on a very pretty one bed semi in the country and im pooing it a bit! lol

Its a scary thing!

Hope it goes well!

Maybe ride with u and prawn one day?

Chris

Jammy Jammy Jammy! New in at Sainsbury's a new range of Andy P Jammy Jam, try something new today! Still can't believe you've got a place... you're a year younger than I am... its well depressing hahaha! My bro and sis have moved out so I have to live with my parents still, its utter hell! But at least we'll all have a place to kip when we go on Summer road trips and stuff. Good work mate! So when are you and Char getting married? Thats the next thing on the list surely? :P

JJ.

WOAH THERE JONNY!!! marriage is not on the list. lol.

yeh 139,000 is dirt cheap for what you got, if it had been in NI it could have been closer to 190,000

It'd be about £700k around here then.

House prices are stupidly high around here.

Good luck with the house, hope all goes well and someone doesn't come around and take your tv and kitchen units and i accidently end up with them... (TV and kitchen units were two random things)

Edited by Fat Pants