Time To Get A Helmet

Oxyfin

Hi guys, im just after a bit of advice, i went to buy a helmet today but cant seem to find one i like, i'm after a bowl/skater type helmet.. (i dont know what the trendy kids call them, lids or something) anyway.. ive got quite a small head so when i put on helmets they look like a giant mushroom thing that sticks out from my head. Have any of you guys found any that have thiner foam/inner, or that fit tighter to your head. i was thinking of spending about 50 quid, if i can get one i like. I tried on a small tsg, its the best ive found so far, but still looks a little large compared to the size of my head,

any info would be kool

cheers

You most certainly do need a helmet, i hate watching you ride without one!

I don't have too much experience with piss pot styles, i know craigs got a cool in between one, i think its a bell.

I love my Zen, too bad a cracked it on tuesday (there definately worth it!, cracked the helmet and my head didnt even hurt). Love it soo much il be getting another!

Hi guys, im just after a bit of advice, i went to buy a helmet today but cant seem to find one i like, i'm after a bowl/skater type helmet.. (i dont know what the trendy kids call them, lids or something) anyway.. ive got quite a small head so when i put on helmets they look like a giant mushroom thing that sticks out from my head. Have any of you guys found any that have thiner foam/inner, or that fit tighter to your head. i was thinking of spending about 50 quid, if i can get one i like. I tried on a small tsg, its the best ive found so far, but still looks a little large compared to the size of my head,

any info would be kool

cheers

mart, they are called pisspots. just get one of those TSG helmets mate, the one dan wears, they are really good

This is the one I have, love it to bits. Comes with a load of pads so you can adjust it to your liking!

661 Dirt Lid - £14.99

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=1979

EDIT: Just realised they've only got Yellow in stock haha, well there goes that idea... unless you like Yellow!

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

cheers for the info.

i found some info on a helmet manufacture called headstrong..

" Headstrong announced something called "Thin Skin" technology,

described in their literature as a new inner foam making the helmet significantly thinner.."

found it on http://www.helmets.org/helmet97.htm

although this is a pretty old article, and i couldnt really find any more info about headstrong product, have found some headsets and lights, but thats about it, think ill keep searching