My New Stallion

Ross Gardner

Hey Guys, here is my new Bikey. Rides a treat. Thanks to Adam & Dave@ Tartybikes for all there help and quick, friendly service. Comments....... :)

Quick Spec: Monty 221Pr Frame

Hope Mono Trial 160 mm 07 Front 'N' Back

Zoo Cranks

Echo Lite Forks

Tryall Rims

Monty 221Ti hub and Hope XC hub

Zoo Bar and Stem

Koxx Freewheel

pbpic1164428.jpg

pbpic1164427.jpg

Edited by Ross Gardner

get some monty bars at least

In every single topic i read you are being a complete twat about something or other. You get so many people's backs up. Do you know how tall ross is? what his preference's are? No so shut up. Christ i know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but yours are all negative i swear to god!

Anyway nice bike ross, love the disks! love joe

In every single topic i read you are being a complete twat about something or other. You get so many people's backs up. Do you know how tall ross is? what his preference's are? No so shut up. Christ i know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but yours are all negative i swear to god!

Anyway nice bike ross, love the disks! love joe

What the f**k? The comment I made was totally harmless. If he put a set of monty bar's on that it would ride better instantly, that's my opinion.

Sorry if I didn't give an in depth report of what I liked and didn't like on the bike, someone said it was a low front end set-up, and I suggested a way of fixing it.

Here, this might help calm you down.....

209T8819.jpg

Absolutely (takes alot for me to say this) gorgeous! Very jealous buddy.

Maybe you could let us know what the Try-All Freewheel is like, haven't heard much about them.

Thanks you mate. Yeah, the Freewheel is running very nicely, no skips thus far and i have it for 3 months. Engagement is instant!

can anyone tell me the rise and length of the stem since my mate has one but doesnt know and he wont sell it to me not that i am trying to buy yours just trying to find one with nearly the same spec.

thanks

Edited by Mod-Bodger