92 members have voted

1. 1. whats yours?

• chav
    • emo
    • goth
    • grunger
    • normall
    • other

its funny how you've associated none of the other options as being normal.

that's fair enough

do you lot not wear different clothes depending on what you're doing?

i'll wear tighter jeans when riding than i do when wandering about cos they get stuck in my bike, I wear trackie bottoms for slapping around the house and i wear a mini kilt & long leather boots for lovemaking

i have a pair of tapered/drainpipe jeans which i bought by mistake, proper good make really nice jeans but i cant justify wearing them at all.

a lot of the kids at my college wear them, but they look too wierd remind'd me of chicken legs :unsure:

do you lot not wear different clothes depending on what you're doing?

poopipes got it spot on here im afraid.

if im coming from the gym,chances are youll catch me wearing something like a hackett polo top, either combats, occasionally 3/4 length trackies. and trainers(either k swiss, or adidas la classics). i look like the biggest footie casual going(and thats before i put a stone island jacket on, which i wear,because a) its comfy, warm, light, as its good quality. B) it fits in with everything else.

on saturday, i went to a party, youd catch me wearing baggyish(so skater) jeans, an animal polo shirt, which is either preppy or skater, and a urban camo hoodie. I look like a skater, hands down, even more so if i wear a beanie.id wear this stuff out an about normally, and going to rock clubs etc.

sunday, i wore a L/S YSL shirt, tightish(not fitted) jeans,with a slight distressed look, and black slip on shoes.as i was going for sunday meal.

today, im wearing tightish jeans, with a distressed look, and a pink polo shirt with a mock white shirt underneath. i look rather preppy. and would wear similar stuff if i was going to a regular club(i.e dance music,denim skirts,watered down booze,bouncers on amphets,half the place droppin pills).

so im inbred whn it comes to clothing, but again all of these appearances can change by changing one part of me clothing.if i was to stick baggy yet still trendy jeans with my last choice, just because my tightish ones wear dirty. its a no fear pink polo shirt, i cud easily be a skater.

so to me these dress codes are rather idiotic, as its situation dependant. and also it can change throughout the night. like with my second lot of clothing there,if its cold, i throw in a striped cardy between the polo and the hoodie. if i later take the hoodie off im too warm, i must look rather emo,besides the jeans.ill often wear a diamond pattern baby blue and navy polo when going out, and have my camo hoodie over the top, at this point, i look skaterish or skater/preppy. i remove the jacket, and just with the polo shirt on, i scream, pure preppy to the world.

quick run down of the tops in me wardrobe now

ralph lauren zipper no hood

animal 5-0 zipper no hood

white urban laundry zipper no hood

black and grey striped zipper no hood

plain lazy grey hood

phat b*****d grey hood

stone island black zipper with hood

urban camo zipper hoodie.

white modified threads drunk punk zipper no hood.

grey knitted jumper

baby blue knitted sleeveless jumper with mock white T underneath

sleeveless osaka tiger hood.

animal lightweight, water proof, zipper hoodie.

probably loads more down stairs. but doesnt realy mean ill ever fit into one category.should imagine loads of us on here are like that.

p.s i predict combat pants will be back in fashion soon. so get a pair now and get 10 bonus cool points for free.

yea, hes not wrong here, altho there not exactly out of fashion now, to me there one of the most fashionable yet discreet clothing out there. but what you do get now, is the ability to buy them super cheap.

i voted other, because i hate these f**king stereotypes.

Same, I usually go army shop and get clothes from there, or if i have enough money and feel adventurous go and buy whatever the f**k i want.

I dont class myself in a category, i where whatever, which is how it should be (Y)

Same, I usually go army shop and get clothes from there, or if i have enough money and feel adventurous go and buy whatever the f**k i want.

I dont class myself in a category, i where whatever, which is how it should be (Y)

Word (Y)

Simple as this: If i like something i buy it and wear it, if i don't like it i won't buy it or wear it.

So yeah, another "other" vote..

Yes, but presumably before you 'just throw clothes one', you have been to the shops to buy them. Everyone chooses their own clothes.

P.S. What is skater style these days? Because I thought that most of the fashion-skaters were wearing tight emo-style stuff these days. Not actually emo, 'cos it's based on Punk, but similar styles. I wouldn't like to really put myself in a category, but I wear Vans a lot of the time :P

but you must be aware that the jeans ever so slightly enhance the appearance of homosexuality?

its the same people that dress oddly though i think..they were the ones wearing curtains as mentally baggy trousers and 40inch raised leather boots with more buckles than a kids bmx.

Seriously, the tight jeans look so daft its untrue. Maybe you will realise when the next fad comes. Or when you grow up :blink:

lol i must grow up for wearing jeans what a fool.

you can make witty rmearks in tight or baggy jeans, personaly i hink you look liek a tramp in baggy jeans; i wear drain pipe jeans shoes and a t shirt there and if that makes me gay then i should dump my gf really. and to be honest since i turnd the way iam from wearing baggy jeans alot more gals like it but meh i must be gay so i dunno.

wish people would stop bein twats relaly i liek what i wear you say what you like makes me chuckle really. i think you look silly in jeans that you can fit 3 people in you think im funny in tight jeans everyone a winner.

end of you ont like it your problem

I really dont suit drainpipes/skinny jeans

My legs look huge in them

i dno lol i have big legs yes but i liek em ive been told by uber hot gals they suit me etc and to be honest i am one of them people who have my own style i dont dress emo im told i look it but i dont intend on looking emo. i am what i am if people dont like me dont talk to me lol simple.

but that comment who ever said it im slightely gay if i where them lol made me laugh.

Riding-jeans and a T

Football- trackies

College-poloshirt and jeans

looking 'ard-stone island fleece

around the hosue-camo shorts and an overwhelminly small T, hate baggy stuff.

I dress according to the situation, theres no point trying to wear jeans for football, and i wouldnt be seen dead in trackies walking around college.