92 members have voted

1. 1. whats yours?

• chav
    • emo
    • goth
    • grunger
    • normall
    • other

Erm.... bit of everything? Myself? I dunno, I guess I have kinda Emo hair (although i don't see how hair can be emotional punk rock?) and I wear tops that sometimes have "emo" bands on, but then I also wear Vans and skater type jeans.

Basically, not really a chav/trendy, but other than that, whatever.

i think the steryotype argument is silly because some of these people, especially emo's will delibrately dress that way to be classed as one. the seem to have very good arguments about their dress sense too and god forbid dont call them goth.

why on earth they do it is pretty odd.

skinny jeans. and hair so you cant see. WTF?

admittedly though some of the girls do look hot. but on guys.. i actually do laugh at them sometimes.

Edited by future orange 660

i voted other, because i hate these f**king stereotypes.

Ditto...........

i wear band tees

i wear nike trackies

i wear ragged jeans

i wear preppy polo shirts and jumpers

i have nike presto's and vans......................................

silly stoof

:blink: ermm, bits of emo tees and hoodies an trainers, straightened hair, skater with the shoes an loose jeans, depends oin the situation, sometimes a 'fresher/duffer/trendy or whatever you call it, like designer trainers pink teeshirts etc.

dont own a pair of trackies lol dont like em, prefer combats to ride in. vans 'off the wall' slip ons are beast for riding in by the way lol, untill summert touches anywhere other than the sole, it hurts :P

well im usualy classed by most people as emo so i say emo lol

i have uber tight clotehs if that helps

Why do you wear really tight clothes? Because, really, you've got to admit it doesn't really look all that dazzling.

ps. (not an attack at you personally, im just bewildered) :)

Why do you wear really tight clothes? Because, really, you've got to admit it doesn't really look all that dazzling.

ps. (not an attack at you personally, im just bewildered) :)

why do you not where really tight clothes to be honest it doesnt look dazzeling see works the same i like it and its comfy

just like sayin your a twat you wear baggy jeans you look really sill. can same the same for tight,

okay fair enough if it makes you happy, but there's nothing comfy about trying to fit into tight clothes. Putting a thong on backwards would be comfier than trying to fit into girls jeans.

Oh and before you start to cry and shouting at me for being a 'conformist', nobody said anyone was a twat for wearing emo or normal style clothes. I just wanted to ask because I am genuinely interested.

okay fair enough if it makes you happy, but there's nothing comfy about trying to fit into tight clothes. Putting a thong on backwards would be comfier than trying to fit into girls jeans.

Oh and before you start to cry and shouting at me for being a 'conformist', nobody said anyone was a twat for wearing emo or normal style clothes. I just wanted to ask because I am genuinely interested.

ok sorry but hmm cry i said i dress emo im not emo. and they aint girls jeans there guys and they stretch but i find them warmer and comfier than baggy jeans. You kinda trying to make me out to be a fag for wearing them though

ok sorry but hmm cry i said i dress emo im not emo. and they aint girls jeans there guys and they stretch but i find them warmer and comfier than baggy jeans. You kinda trying to make me out to be a fag for wearing them though

People tend make their own decisions about anyone's clothing style. I'm not insinuating that you are anything, some will like your dress sense while others wont. :turned:

People tend make their own decisions about anyone's clothing style. I'm not insinuating that you are anything, some will like your dress sense while others wont. :turned:

fair nuff but no need to say cry or shout because i wont. I dress emo im not emo i dont slit my wrists or anything.,

but you must be aware that the jeans ever so slightly enhance the appearance of homosexuality?

its the same people that dress oddly though i think..they were the ones wearing curtains as mentally baggy trousers and 40inch raised leather boots with more buckles than a kids bmx.

Seriously, the tight jeans look so daft its untrue. Maybe you will realise when the next fad comes. Or when you grow up :blink:

Theres no skater or surfer options... which is the majority of stuff i wear, so i put chav just to mess up your results :P (next time you'll think it through :- ).

EDIT: I like the way you put all these different dress styles down and then have an option for normal. I understand the context you've used it in but its funny how you've associated none of the other options as being normal.

Edited by Krisboats