Stop Real Vandals

wowhowrandom

What is up with the police and old people they both love stopping us riders even if we are not riding its stupid they could be stopping the little s*"ts that nick are bike (well thats what its like in haywards heath)

Just wondering if its the same in your area

LETS HEAR SOME MOANING LOL

Yeah Old people are annoying in my view they should be shot! As for the police they're ok where we are!

The only thing that annoys me are people who have no idea what you're doing but moan, i say "well i'll go get drunk and beat someone up shall i?"

they hate that! :)

Edited by Ghetto Rider

the old people where i live are a pain, they are always moaning at us for riding, but to be honest the police are fine. when we are riding at night at weekends andthey are walking round the town, they often stop and watch us riding, they think its amazing how we do all the tricks. there are 5 of us in retford that ride and not one of us has been done or had a fine yet.

cheers lou

Yes it's annoying, but you're forgetting that the police have to stop every crime they see, wether it's big or small.

Someone could be robbing a house, and as they're getting arrested say "Yeah, but that guy shot someone, go get him instead!?"

:turned:

Plymouth sucked for the law.

Not really, its really just that bin man, that everyone seems to be scared of. And community offices encourage us to ride where its not packed(like outside BHS), but at places like Civic and copthorn. Never get any trouble there, except from that idiot bin man, who likes to shout our description and "CCTV" down his digital radio from 200 yards away.

Im still waiting to be "arrested" by that hot community office, that was clapping us, while asking us to move from a busy area :P

Not really, its really just that bin man, that everyone seems to be scared of. And community offices encourage us to ride where its not packed(like outside BHS), but at places like Civic and copthorn. Never get any trouble there, except from that idiot bin man, who likes to shout our description and "CCTV" down his digital radio from 200 yards away.

Im still waiting to be "arrested" by that hot community office, that was clapping us, while asking us to move from a busy area :P

I can't wait to kill him!

Edited by Xx-OnZa-xX

Oh him, he was nothing mate. The police on night riders when it was the PLYMOUTH lads, such as Matt, Scruff, Alex and my self thats when we got problems and befor you rode the days.

I have heared about her. Louise an old house mate knows her...might have to pry. Think fox piss got her ass on video and sent me it

i remember her, she was hoooooooot, the bin man had ago at us on our ride in Plymouth in august, he was actualy quite a jebend

yeah old people tend to be rather anoying police around here are alright but the old folks always complain for no reason.some one said we were damaging rocks or somthing that made me laugh alot cus the rocks are like 2-3tonnes each the only thing they damage is our bikes lol but other than that we get little groups of people chearing us on and stuff even some old people would u belive it :)

i got moaned at for "presenting a danger to myself and others around me" good one really. nowt happened after that lol

old people are cool......well some are

the southend police are pretty cool to be honest

matt

some fully grown chav and his chav squad or family as we may call them, assked me where my seat was, then eventually was all " ahhh safe blethrin that beast is potent" roughly translating to "nice bike" he was alreet really

yeah the police and old people piss me right off! but the weirdest thing was, i got told off by a blind man :S when i was riding in teignmouth. he had the white stick and a guide dog, apparently i was scaring the children!!!!

there were no damn little kids around and i dont even know how he noticed me!!! HE CAN'T SEE :P

yeah the police and old people piss me right off! but the weirdest thing was, i got told off by a blind man :S when i was riding in teignmouth. he had the white stick and a guide dog, apparently i was scaring the children!!!!

there were no damn little kids around and i dont even know how he noticed me!!! HE CAN'T SEE :P

hahaha :lol:

Some places its cool, here in stevenage the police/old people usually come up to us and speak to us and we ride like in the centre of town, just saying be carefull basically.

But the other day we went to St.Neots and although the police didnt find us :) there were people ranting over us using a little rail in a massive lorry turning area (bearing in mind this is sunday, and no lorries about to run us down, hehee) the woman who said this said 'you shouldn't be in here without high vis vests on' but...... she didnt have one on herself LOOOL.

Farnz

Round here the police can't be arsed patrolling the streets so they get rentacops (wardens) to do it.

Not all old people should be shot my grandad just told me to tell old people to go find something better

to do than to stand around and point and moan about plants that are on the walls (that are actually usually weeds).

My mum is the moaning one for instance if i tell her that i broke my bike back wheeling or sidehopping a wall she wouldn't care about my bike,she'd be like was the wall alright and id be like wtf!!! The police just dont care e.g ive had a trailer and a caravan nicked and my garage broken into and they didn't even come see the damage or what the thieving ba****ds left behind!!

Edited by ben.richardson