Deep Dish Wheels For My Car

Trials Dave

here's my polo, the wheels are Borbet T's in 8x14" ET15 with a phat 3" dish. the dishes are diamond cut and laquared finish so look nice and shiney when polished up B) although had to have the arches pulled out by almost an inch for the wheels to sit right as they poke out quite a bit! :rolleyes:

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

Edited by shovel

here's my polo, the wheels are Borbet T's in 8x14" ET15 with a phat 3" dish. the dishes are diamond cut and laquared finish so look nice and shiney when polished up B) although had to have the arches pulled out by almost an inch for the wheels to sit right as they poke out quite a bit! :rolleyes:

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

oh my god wow man, you made your polo look like a freaking go kart!!! looks like shit imho

10" wide rim!! thats F1 world sizes!

not really, sure my rims an 18" x 9" dont think its overly wide either, compared to some of the 60k executive cars with like 300-600 bhp there selling these days. its just cos ur used to mini sizes mate.

always found www.rochfordtyres.co.uk to have a good selection at a good price, and there customer service is good. but dont know what range theyce got at the moment.

oh my god wow man, you made your polo look like a freaking go kart!!! looks like shit imho

kartnol01b.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

ok i'm sorry but i fail to see the resemblance there :rolleyes:

never mind, just paid a deposit on an ek9 civic type R last week so the polo won't be mine for much longer :shifty: