Skins Thread

tryallmaster

Seen most of them but Im a week behind because I only ever seem to catch the repeats on Tuesday. The teacher is an utter legend and looks a lot like the actor from Greenwing. "Dont leave me hanging" :lol: . and Kennith too :lol: The second and third episodes got a bit shit but it seems to be redeeming its self lately over the last two episodes.

Personally I dont see what's so great about Michelle, think she's kinda weird looking. Cassie on the other hand is well cute, and she reminds me of a friend of mine who is just like that, bit spaced out but really nice, good heart. And Effy.......... is 14, so stop thinking about it!

Davey

Personally I dont see what's so great about Michelle, think she's kinda weird looking. Cassie on the other hand is well cute, and she reminds me of a friend of mine who is just like that, bit spaced out but really nice, good heart. And Effy.......... is 14, so stop thinking about it!

Davey

I know what you mean about effy haha!

shes abit fit.

michelle is abit of a stuck up f**ker, where as cassie is just mint

id be pretty pissed been a 15 year old lad, growing up to shite like that to get to sixth form and be full of scenesters and fag boys anyways.

however me and si were debating the other day about that blonde bird and the conclusion was YES (even if she has the features of a mouse)