Facts

Ash-Kennard

the person who discovered nitroglycerin was also the first person to win the nobel peace prize

i'm pretty sure thats not true because i'm pretty sure the following is..

alfred nobel invented dynamite - which is a nice safe way to handle nitroglycerin and then they named the prize after him

one important fact that's been missed out

poopipe is god

My dad is sat reading this thread and jus came up with the wierdest thing... 'If you'r caught short, you can ask a policeman for his hat.' Basicly to take a piss in :o

Bad dad!

Rorz!

you'll get nicked though

it's a myth that pregnant ladies are allowed to pee in policemen's helmets too, however they can apparently piss in the street if they cry out three times first.

you'll get nicked though

it's a myth that pregnant ladies are allowed to pee in policemen's helmets too, however they can apparently piss in the street if they cry out three times first.

Aparently its an old law that you can ask a police man for his hat to piss in :o

Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go untilyou would find the letter "A"?

A. One thousand

Surely 'one hundred and one' has an 'a' in it and if it didn't it wouldn't make sense. You can say 'one hundred one' but it sounds a bit stupid.

Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go untilyou would find the letter "A"?

A. One thousand

Surely 'one hundred and one' has an 'a' in it and if it didn't it wouldn't make sense. You can say 'one hundred one' but it sounds a bit stupid.

i'm pretty sure they are written by an american, which explains both the incorrect grammar and the only actual fact, that they are all not real facts.

Banana trees walk.

The pedal and Inflatable tyre were both inverted by Scottish people.

Pidgeons would need a frame-rate of 300fps to see something as fluid motion.

Chocolate is in-fact a poison, but the lethal dose for humans is 22lb.

100% of smokers will die ;) .

Banana trees walk.

The pedal and Inflatable tyre were both inverted by Scottish people.

Pidgeons would need a frame-rate of 300fps to see something as fluid motion.

Chocolate is in-fact a poison, but the lethal dose for humans is 22lb.

100% of smokers will die ;) .

haha that last ones quite good

The guy who invented the inflatable tyre was from my town, there's signs up about it everywhere.

Robert William Thomson patented it Dunlop made it both are scottish.

Edited by Gavyn L

The first military uniforms to have seemingly pointless buttons on the forearm, near the wrist, were the navy. An officer of some sort (can't remember) odered the men to sew buttons near the cuffs of their sleeves to stop the slovenly ones from wiping their nose on their uniform :turned:

Santa did exist... thats no joke