Seat Or No Seat

sa-trials

deffo seat on 24" but no seat on mod or competition style 26" (unless its an ashton seat :- )

Damn those ashton seats are UGLY, I guess they're practical on bails but they're so ugly.

I like seat, I ride 24" so it's not to suprising I ride with a seat. But even if I had a stock I'd ride a seat, not sure for a mod, not that I'd ever want one...

well i got a seat on my 26" i hate being out with my mate when he is doing something, and i try the same things and people always say

"you cant do that on that bike. its not a trials bike"

READ THE FRAME!!!

TT.jpg

ok thats a crap photo. i think you can just about make out the "Trials Team" on the frame!!!!

Edited by bowman12

well i got a seat on my 26" i hate being out with my mate when he is doing something, and i try the same things and people always say

"you cant do that on that bike. its not a trials bike"

READ THE FRAME!!!

ok thats a crap photo. i think you can just about make out the "Trials Team" on the frame!!!!

Calm down now Thomas

;)

no seat cos it jus looks kool lol but sum times if you bomming down a hill you cn jus get you arse down on a 20'' but i got a t-rex 26 now so i cnt even have a seat ohh well lol

You can have seats on the '05 t-rex but it has to sit on a different mount from the frame and makes it look c**p.

I ride with a seat on my planet x zebdi. It is on the frame so it looks ace.

Adam.