Tv Talent Show On Bbc1

Rusevelt

I was wondering if anyone has been watching that tv talent show on bbc1 "When will i be famous"(every saturday around 7:30pm). i just wondering if anyone with bike skills, has been screened yet? because the way this talent show is conducted, there has to be two acts of a simular discipline/skill which is judged by a panel of judges before the final public vote of which act/skill goes through to the next/final round. the two guys flexing and twisting their bodies/(limbs was mind blowing. the female martial artist was pretty cool. be good to see two bike riders (either bmx or trials) doing some skills on national tv. (Y)

That is the lamest program ever. I'm sure I saw some guy on it with a flatland BMX, but I missed the actual riding - just saw them chatting to him. He didn't win, they didn't really like him.

Yeah there was a guy doing flatland on it, but it wasn't as impressive as you would like to think, plus he had some sort of an injury.

It is rubbish though, because those flying aratas win everytime, and they are utter shite, as once you have seen them do it once it starts to get a bit repetetive. A beatboxer was on the other week as well, and he was awesome, but still he lost to some rollerskaters spinning round and round :rolleyes:

It is rubbish though, because those flying aratas win everytime, and they are utter shite, as once you have seen them do it once it starts to get a bit repetetive. A beatboxer was on the other week as well, and he was awesome, but still he lost to some rollerskaters spinning round and round :rolleyes:

It's a program for old people or those kind of families that prefer watching crap like that - That's your reason

Haha for some silly silly reason I watched that last night.

To have any trials worth doing you would probably need a larger area than the stage I would have thought.

Most of them made me cringe, like the martial arts girl, ok yeh I wouldn't fight her but I don't think it made an impressive show.

(Y)

Phil

Yeah there was a guy doing flatland on it, but it wasn't as impressive as you would like to think, plus he had some sort of an injury.

ye i saw them brotehr and sister skaters what the f**k is the point in that lol get dizzy throwing your sister around and you dont even get to let her go lol

i recon trials would own flat land because i bet alot of that crowd had seen some form of bmxers before. and i dunno say get tunni front to backing 9 pallets if that doesnt inpress them they need a slap