07 Gu Typhoon!

Damon W

looks lovely, although the geometry really does sound TRUELY AWFUL.

its bound to have a short reach, be far too flickly on the back wheel, awful for taps, and generally not nice :(

geo sounds exactly like the HiFi with a few mm MORE bb rise-worse geo ever? quite possibly

not short reach at all! only 10 mm shorter then last years long un :-(Y) only aweful for taps if youre a goth! :Plol

worst geo ever certainly not worse geo frame imo is The old Ashton justice frames :sick:

This my freind is THE! best geo!

I prefer the old style. It looks like deng got the left overs from his Adamants and slapped it on, the rear triangle looks veyr much like the old A1's with the huge cnc chunk for the break.

Not a fan, nice touch on the smoothed welds though.

i agree dengs losing his creativity the old gu was perfect the geo was spot on and the frame looked clean and different to the pitbull and a1 and now it just looks like half zoo half adamant not a fan bring back the 06 gu

Edited by Kyle Hinchcliffe

It looks like deng got the left overs from his Adamants and slapped it on, the rear triangle looks veyr much like the old A1's with the huge cnc chunk for the break.

i totaly agree, that isnt a GU its more like 'bubble and squeak', loads of left over shit thrown together, but can be quite nice. but bubble and squeak is original, this frame looks like all the others. i prefer my 06 GU by far :D

so the geo is going to be the same as the HIFI :( ... oh my god WHY!!!???? the 06 GU was perfect! HIFI's are horrid

^^nope nothing like, hifi bb rise was 55, this is 60 and the hifi headtube was miles longer meaning the stem was always to high. this has a shorter one :)(Y)

it has got the old a1 backend pretty much, BUT! the A1 had the perfect rear triangle..Deng isnt losing his creativity he changed it with the LITTLE! details..

looks AMAZING! imo. its like the 07 zoo'z though they wernt original.they were just controls with a few bits n bobs, sal swings and roundabouts..

I LIKE IT ^_^(Y)