So Are There Any Girl Trials Riders I Can Chat To?

Queen Swan

Hey I'm Swan, not quite a rider yet, but love watching the tyke trials and British rounds, I go with my boyfriend Iolo.

I'm hoping he will make me a bike soon so I can start practicing, I'm hoping to compete soon too!

Was wondering if there are any girls in a similar position or any girls who compete and can give me a few tips now and then.

Thanks Swan xxx

Soz, she looks like sam with Blonde hair!

Well, having not seen Sam in a long time, and having seen the filthy pictures of Jenn posted on here. I'd say that was an accurateish reason as to her being on here ;)

But yeah, I've never seen her in real life so you're gonna be waay more accurate. Edit: Looking at her profile, she is cute, sorry Sam haha.

There is a girl called Tori on here, Prawns Lady, her T-F name is Prawny babys baby or something, she has not been riding long, but has an awsome mod :P Glad to here you are thinking of starting, i have a feeling i met you at the devon national when it tipped it down with rain.........

Adam

hey thanks alot!! wish a girl would actually post though... seems a bit weird if i just randomly start emailing them saying hi i'm a girl too!! lol

(iolo; i know, was joking, keep working hard, umbongo!)

and you guys have terribly dirty minds you know!!

hey thanks alot!! wish a girl would actually post though... seems a bit weird if i just randomly start emailing them saying hi i'm a girl too!! lol

they do, adam (bigman) has a very similar mind to a badger, isnt that right adam ? you love badgers dont you !!

x

they do, adam (bigman) has a very similar mind to a badger, isnt that right adam ? you love badgers dont you !!

x

Please Aran, Don't get me started on f*cking badgers. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I will see if i can get tori to post in here......

Adam

Hey Swan! I'm Tori (Prawny Baby's girlfriend)

I took up trials a few months ago got Nick to build me up a nice bike and have been doing some practice, however i do not like cold and rain so haven't been out as much as i should :$

Well i had my first competition last weekend, it was SO wet i did awful but it wasn't really an issue as it was such a great day, everyone is really nice and so even though i fell off in to huge pools of mud in every section it was still a great fun!

Hello!!

It seems alot of girls are getting involved via their boyfriends!, Iv been talking to Shelly as well!, she seems sound enough!.

Go check out TrialsQueens, I am updating it soon with a new rider interview from suss!. Its all really quiet really. It will no doubt liven up abit when the brits and worlds start in the summer!.

It is good to hear more girls are getting into it, lets hope you all stick at it and make something of it!! (Y)

Cheers,

Nadine..