Neil Tunnicliffe.?

mbuk

i already feel like quitting i can see my self having little time on my hands etc after gcses'

i know how you feel mate....i make use of ebery spare few minutes i have to bike.....its my life, it helps me through things as you can ride on your own and clear your mind if you get what i mean? just loose the weight of exams and ride.......

ryan

i know how you feel mate....i make use of ebery spare few minutes i have to bike.....its my life, it helps me through things as you can ride on your own and clear your mind if you get what i mean? just loose the weight of exams and ride.......

ryan

yeah the exams don't particularly bother me, its after that with an apprenticeship and collage work, i will be selling my jump bike but be keeping my trials for the odd occasion.

yeah i know what you mean....got an exam tomorow and haven't had time to ride atall :( then loads of coursework gotta be in.. biking is slowly slipping away...........

Trials seems to drive me away from Coursework And things etc. It doesnt help me though it at all, Ride one day and I was meant to be doing coursework that day lol.

Need to start putting trials aside sometimes!

Mike...

funny how the tgs street riders seem to get bored and the natural riders dont......

Thats so true! Pretty sure it's happened to a few of my mates. Probally because street riders are always looking for bigger lines and you can only go so big.

funny how the tgs street riders seem to get bored and the natural riders dont......

slightly harsh comment ali.....

i have never been bored of trials, just sometimes i dont have the time for it with final year of uni. but then im coming back with avengance. it might be something to do with neill riding for so long. i know you have ridden for a long time ali, me too, but maybe the time has come for neil to change his life a bitty.

for some reason i think mine will always include trials. sad eh!

Edited by ben_travis

neil isnt quitting... was just a bad day because we were riding the same crap over and over... he has got inleast a years riding in him... he has got alot of lines around the country so i wouldn't worry. believe :)

Paul