Onza Zoot

zoonick

i am thinking of buying a onza zoot anyone got any advice. good/ bad idea. have currntly got a zoo pitbull. whats it like riding a 24" compared to a 26". are they good for street as this is practically all i do

cheers :D

there shit nick get a life and take my monty219 magura off my hands u know u want to lol check out the vids on my page btw go!!!!!!

Hi, i have one and don't really like it to much, if u want a 24" i suggest getting the 24uk they look ace but i have not ridden one yet.

cheers mark.

i am thinking of buying a onza zoot anyone got any advice. good/ bad idea. have currntly got a zoo pitbull. whats it like riding a 24" compared to a 26". are they good for street as this is practically all i do

cheers :D

hey mate, i had an onza zoot till about 3 weeks ago where i got a ciguena 24'', but the zoot is very nice, brillinat to learn street moves on! but i do say change the forks and get rid of the gears it will be quite nice bike!!!

Johny

Hi,

Ive had my zoot for almost a month now and am loving it. 24s are very similar to stock, but seem a bit more flickable and you have slightly more space when hoping up stuff like benches.

The one thing that iwould say that im not liking about mine is the weight of it. This is probably down to having dh ineers and dual ply tires though! Would recommend 24s, if you have the budget go for something like a 24uk!

• 3 months later...

My friend got one today, I had a go and really liked it, I've only been riding trials 3 weeks and couldn't really hop on the back wheel intill tonight on the zoot, I also started hopping round 180s on the rear wheel. which i was very pleased about.

But saying that I only had one go and haven't rid many trial bikes but I liked it.

My friend got one today, I had a go and really liked it, I've only been riding trials 3 weeks and couldn't really hop on the back wheel intill tonight on the zoot, I also started hopping round 180s on the rear wheel. which i was very pleased about.

But saying that I only had one go and haven't rid many trial bikes but I liked it.

my friend got one yesterday :D , but i didn't like it very much, it all felt a bit... well small, i couldn't quite get what i wanted out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have an onza zoot. SInce buying it i have upgraded the bar and stem to the zoo bars and titec 90x10 degree rise. Also middleburn RS7 cranks and a bottom bracket which allows the cranks to sit further away from the chainstays as standard its pretty close and has caused rubbing on my frame. I also put a halo choir boy front tyre on to make the front end lighter. JUst ordered myself a new Pro 2 trials rear hub as well. These changes have overall made it a much nicer bike to ride would definatly recommend one.

The frame it self is bomb proof, all bikes need parts tweaking to get the riders own personal approval.

Cheers

I agree with you the frame is awesome, but all the compents are crap! The forks being the worst my had tones of cracks in them, but if you spend that little more then it will become a ssexy piece of kit!

Johny OUT!

I have a zoot they are fairly decent apart from, forks, bar and stem, cranks.

I have changed all of these and i like it, weighs a tonne mind.

mike :closedeyes:

Which forks have you put on your zoot because i cant find many 24 inch specific. Did you go for a 26 inch pair and run a disk instead?

Which forks have you put on your zoot because i cant find many 24 inch specific. Did you go for a 26 inch pair and run a disk instead?

I used an echo control fork, they look sweet on the Zoot, but if you are wanting to run maggie or V-brake you can get the Lesson fork, for £100!

Johny OUT!