Hs11 With A Hs33 Lever?

bitemybutt

I thought part of the master cylinder was different. There are loads of posts on what the difference is between them so if your curious i'm sure your find something.

The master cylinder is in the lever ;).

The slaves are the same (bits where the pads go), the cables are the same, and the barbs are the same... only difference was the lever.

iirc, don't they do the hs66 for tandems? does this have any extra power, for use under heavier loads?

remember people riding for megamo and monty using massive 'trials specific' magura levers back in the day with beasty master cylinders. were these actually trials specific for team riders? or old hs33 levers? or from the hs66 range or something?

Smithy

hs33 and hs11's arnt the same. the calipers are but the hs11 has a smaller master cylinder in the lever body (not lever) campared to the hs33 so they arn't as powerfull. It can get rather confusing when people say lever when they mean lever body so someone may have said what i have said already.

hs33 and hs11's arnt the same. the calipers are but the hs11 has a smaller master cylinder in the lever body (not lever) campared to the hs33 so they arn't as powerfull. It can get rather confusing when people say lever when they mean lever body so someone may have said what i have said already.

Lever=Lever blade + Lever body.

If there wasn't a lever body there the blade would have nothing to lever itself against, so the whole unit is called a lever. Look, see what i mean?

It's not confusing at all, you just don't get it ;)