Read Now : This Could Be Dodgy

Alley Rat

why has it got to be stolen?...the seller just mite not know a great deal about trials..it doesn't mean it's stolen!

Yeah... He's called it a BMX, put trails not trials & said he's selling it for someone else? His feedback is %100 but that's only for buying stuff not selling...

Sounds fishy to me... <_<

why has it got to be stolen?...the seller just mite not know a great deal about trials..it doesn't mean it's stolen!

Its hard to say really because he says its his "brothers". If it is then that would explain why he calls it a bmx and knows nothing about trials or the bike :blink:

~Matty

he is selling for his brother

Right so - He's selling it for his bro who rides trials, but the guy hasn't asked his own bro what the bike is called - has he asked him if he can sell it....

As for the MSN it's not going to track you down eh!? ---- Some people are so retarted when it comes to the real world and common sense!

Edit: I give up with this thread, deffo stolen but who cares it's a mod! - Actually no it's a BMX (my bad)

Edited by Ghetto Rider