Ex-trials Rider Police Woman

JackF

hi,

i was out riding today with a couple of mates when them PCSO's roll up and start chatting to us. One of them, a woman saw my friends bike and said she had exactly the same one. they just like told us to not damage anything because they saw one of my friends trash a flower bed after bailing so they were pretty cool with us and then they were on there way. just wondering if any of you have had a strange thing like this happen when the not real police pull up (the ones that patrol but they can't arrest you).

thanks,

Jack

These people are actually preety cool, they don't mind you riding anything aslong as you don't wreck it. We were chatting to ours for about half hour and he was telling us all the stuff that you have to go through to become one, and theres a 4 day course where they teach you to ride stairs and get up curbs etc!

Yup, some police are cool. Once I was up at this nature place riding and he did kind off anoy me because I had tools in my bag he thought I may have been breaking into cars and stealing the radio's etc but WHY WOULD I HAVE A BIKE!, LOL! He wrote down everything I was wearing and said please dont take tools out with you or atleast not so many (I had about 5 different tools). But atleast he was chilled... Lol

Ps. This wasnt actually about riding, just the tools, lol.

~Matty

Yup, some police are cool. Once I was up at this nature place riding and he did kind off anoy me because I had tools in my bag he thought I may have been breaking into cars and stealing the radio's etc but WHY WOULD I HAVE A BIKE!, LOL! He wrote down everything I was wearing and said please dont take tools out with you or atleast not so many (I had about 5 different tools). But atleast he was chilled... Lol

Ps. This wasnt actually about riding, just the tools, lol.

~Matty

Thats like an allen key multi tool, ajustable spanner, pliers, chain tool, monkey wrench.

I take about 5 times more than that every time i go riding. To be fair, he can't actually tell you what tools you can and cannot take with you on a ride, despite how suspicious it looked. And especially if their all bike related in some way, i mean fair enough if you have a mini crowbar, a knife and a glass cutter in there i could see where he's coming from but seeing as you didn't..... <_<

I would have had a right go at him personally if he'd have said that.

Thats like an allen key multi tool, ajustable spanner, pliers, chain tool, monkey wrench.

I take about 5 times more than that every time i go riding. To be fair, he can't actually tell you what tools you can and cannot take with you on a ride, despite how suspicious it looked. And especially if their all bike related in some way, i mean fair enough if you have a mini crowbar, a knife and a glass cutter in there i could see where he's coming from but seeing as you didn't..... <_<

I would have had a right go at him personally if he'd have said that.

Yer, fair enough :P When I got home and told my mum, my mum said "I wish he had taken you to the station and done something because then we could have sewed or done something to the police", lol.

Well, I had a wrench, flat head screw drivers a 3 way allen key and an adjustable spanner, I think the flat head screw driver made him take action ,lol. He said "we got to be sure" and he checked if I had a criminal record ,lol.

Ps. Good job that day I didn't take my stanely knife out because I would have got done then :(

~Matty

Edited by Matt-y

riding on a swimming pools walls in waterlooville, a guard came out in such a mannor he looked as if he was going to knock us out. then asks for a go on one of bikes, we were reluctent as we thought he may confiscate them, he then said, dont worry i used to do trials, ive got the saracen in my garage.

haha my mum is a pcso and they dont really care about anything my mum is cool with me riding as long as i dont get court lol and the other day i was pissin about in the poad and a pcso just stood there and wacht me

sam