Bike Been Stolen At Bulwell Trian Staion

ryan-oakley

hello everyone has anyone seen a monty 221 ti 2007 colour sliver in bulwell or around the staion if you hav anyinformation please may you call me on 01332 812666 or 07870751871 and ask for ryan or pete cheers (Y) Ryan

it happened on saturday march 24th at about 4.30 pm the poeple who stole it had blue hoddies on and are black

bulwell is near nottingham

Edited by ryan-oakley

That sucks. I had the same thing nearly happen to me yesterday in birmingham, some geeza rode off on my bike. I can run faster than he could pedal though and i have my bike back.... i can only imagine how bad you would feel not having yours back at all.

When I had my old t-bird i was outside my mums shop drinking a can of dr pepper like 3 yards max away from the bike and some guy picked it up and started bouncing it around and I was like "WTF!?!?!?!" But I grabbed onto it and hes like "I was just thinking of buying one of these" and I said "They sell some in the bike shop" (Bike shop across the road) and he was like "Ok" and then walked in the oposite direction, HAHA! :P

~Matty

That sucks. I had the same thing nearly happen to me yesterday in birmingham, some geeza rode off on my bike. I can run faster than he could pedal though and i have my bike back.... i can only imagine how bad you would feel not having yours back at all.

Lmao, what exaclty did you say to him?

When I had my old t-bird i was outside my mums shop drinking a can of dr pepper like 3 yards max away from the bike and some guy picked it up and started bouncing it around and I was like "WTF!?!?!?!" But I grabbed onto it and hes like "I was just thinking of buying one of these" and I said "They sell some in the bike shop" (Bike shop across the road) and he was like "Ok" and then walked in the oposite direction, HAHA! :P

~Matty

Lol really?

have you spoke to the train man about it because they should have gaurds on the trains and the station... so you might just be able to claim for a brand new one of the train station

Edited by samo

have you spoke to the train man about it because they should have gaurds on the trains and the station... so you might just be able to claim for a brand new one of the train station

and also ask them if they have any cctv in operation and ask them to check the cctv

cheers lou.

You could try claiming but it all depends on how they got the bike. If you had taken like while you were walking along with it then you should be able to get something back. If you lwft it outside a shop then unfortunatly your to blame so.

Sorry to hear it all the same. I know how I'd feel if mine got stolen.

Matt

unlucky mate

we gotta kepp hold of our bikes i wont get off mine

as for the cctv as they were wearing hoodies unless they looked at the camera you wont get a good image of them and even if you do the police will do diddly squit

where were you did you leave it outside?

nick