Band's You Hate Thread!

bob87

i love how all the "scene" people who used to love enter shikari now hate them, makes me chuckle, i couldnt stand em from the start, f**kin jib ends.

most commercial "indie" kaiser chiefs um that lot. fall out boy, mcr etc

I used to be "scene" but I have hated Enter Shikari since day dot having gigged with them numerous times!

Davey

Cant really think right now but of all the bands I've seen live I'd have to put Orson up on a pedestal of hate. I didnt pay to see them by the way they happened to be at a festival and were playing before Bloc Party who I wanted to see. They had one or two top ten hits (which were bloody annoying I might add) which they did, and then clogged the rest of the set up with mind numbingly dull filler material from their "album". The lead singer was more concerned with tweaking his ridiculous flat cap type thing and twiddling with his shades than actually singing, which probably explained why he sounded like a bag of cats being swung round. Oh no it doesnt- its cos they are utter SHITE.

jamiroqui - there's only ever been one song and it was bad

oi!!! take that back! it's all good for doing the Sunday house cleaning! dancing with ma hoover.... i'll shut up now....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways...

Kaiser Chiefs - 'I predict a shite song, I predict a shite song'

Franz Ferdinand - hateful

The Libertines - or basically whatever band Pete Docherty is in

Basically any of these 1970's wanna be rock god pen-arses

AND NOT FORGETTIN>>> Keane - oh dear Lord, those whiny little bastards

Trivium, Atreyu, Emo-Screamo, shouty thrashy pointless garbage because you can't hear any music or lyrics. I'm pretty sure the definition of noise is 'unwanted sound'. fits the bill quite nicely

and Lost Prophets, because they started out SO well, and now what the hell's happened to em!?

and last but not least, if I was granted the oppurtunity to kill one person in the world and not be punished for it, it would most certainly be....

Sean Paul > TWAT

Smithy

Mika... he was castrated instead of the family cat at an early age and must have had some sharp implement shoved up his jacksy by another hateful "fan" have you noticed how his latest song is even higher pitched than the one before, he sounds like an old-skool teapot when the waters boiled going WHIIIIIII alot. apart from a tea pot stops when you pour out the liquid inside.. theres a thought, anyone wanna help run him through a second world war mangle? that'll get his liquids out and stop the excessive noise that only dogs can hear.

sorry about the hateful post but he makes me suicidal.

go and get some genitals you big gay..

Edited by 20inchsuperstar

I hate every band that gets played on rock.fm.

I also hate enter shikari, bryan adams and steps.

Scissor sisters need to be analy violated, as do take that.

Justin ©untflaps does my nut in aswell.

Dont like much music do i lol.

bon jovi is a fine choice - I dont think they're on the same level as hucknall and UB40

I can beat the chilli peppers with jamiroqui - there's only ever been one song and it was bad

I love Jamiroquai.

I hate Lamb of God, why people like them I have no idea.

Also on the hate side:

AudioSlave

Oasis

Razorlight

Mika

etc

Snow Patrol really get on my tits. They're just soooo dull, and they used to be OK (before they were famous, natch ;) ).

Whoever said about old music being in the past, I personally think that's a bit dumb. You could spend all your time and money following the latest fads and buying the latest records that no-one will care about in 2 years time. That strikes me as somewhat pointless when there's 50 years of rock and roll to get your teeth into (which is cheap, too), a lot of which is awesome. Led Zep rule, OK?

I love Jamiroquai.

Also on the hate side:

AudioSlave

Oasis

Razorlight

Mika

etc

You better take that back you slag!

I like them because they are pretty much one of the heaviest bands out. They have a rather nice set up of equipment when playing... around 45 amps... oh yes

Love Enter Shikari!!

HATE:

Bon Jovi

Bryan Adams

The Streets

Black lable society

HIM

Evanesants. any chick band (sexist but there try to hard and don't do anything for me)

Steriophonics

Van halen

Killswithengage - kida sorta like them, but all there songs sound there same, gets old after aboout 3 songs

Anyother Hair ROCK bands.

Kiss!

The list goes on

Why all the hate for bon jovi -'slippery when wet' is an ace album that somehow manages to get better the more drunk you get.... (athough bon jovi's reluctance to accept they are just a fun pop rock band and they should stop trying to be taken seriously and trying to become bob dylan annoys me...

If fact yeah the jury is out on bon jovi for me...

Staind are awful, so are Linkin Park... but Staind are worse, but not as bad as Mick Hucknell, no one is as bad as him!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever said about old music being in the past, I personally think that's a bit dumb. You could spend all your time and money following the latest fads and buying the latest records that no-one will care about in 2 years time. That strikes me as somewhat pointless when there's 50 years of rock and roll to get your teeth into (which is cheap, too), a lot of which is awesome. Led Zep rule, OK?

Damn right dude....

Love Enter Shikari!!

HATE:

Van halen

Killswithengage - kida sorta like them, but all there songs sound there same, gets old after aboout 3 songs

Anyother Hair ROCK bands.

Kiss!

The list goes on

take that back, actually Van Halen have the odd thing of going on where I absoulutely love them, as well as hate depending on what you are talking about... Van Hagar sucks though!

You are totally right about Killswitch, a couple of good ones but very bland....

KI$$ rock

many bands have hair.... :ermm:

Hate list 101:

Green day - Would love to see them Get gassed

Him

Sean Paul

Coldplay

Snow patrol

keene

Black eyed Peas

Busted

Mcfly

And all these other shit house new age indy bands

also panic

Carefull with what you say there.

Panic are a wicked metal band

Panic at the disco are the teeny boppers you dislike so.

and as for lamb of god being the heavyist, your having a bath arent you?

They have nothing on Bleeding Through, It Dies Today or Throwdown.

And for just plain "so heavy it hurts" try Inequity or f**k, im dead

White stripes, iShit decided it wanted every other song to be by the white stripes on shuffle, there are a few good songs - jolene, seven nation, hotel yorba etc, but the rest ARE AS ANNOYING AS f**k. - if the files are actual objects, that i could smash the f**k out of, i f**king would smash the f**k out of the,. they would get larruped with my baseball bat until they die.

Gay fanny bands like mcfly and busted REALLY PISS ME OFF.

most of razorlight cold play keene etc songs are complete SHIT however, there are one or two decent ones.

Trivium are good. Just for the sheer madness factor, same with lamb of god.

Madness are legendary, but iShit decided again, it wanted to play it too much, so i delete them, like the white stripes.

The streets are good who ever said they weren't.

Edited by Fat Pants

I love Jamiroquai.

Also on the hate side:

AudioSlave

Oasis

Razorlight

Mika

etc

ye but you cant say you're sick of hearng lamb of god, they're easily avoidable, not exactly played everywhere eh.

+ they are f**king good. chris adler is one of the best metal drummers ever and randy has a f**king raw ass voice, their riffs are original and just pure heavyness. i love em. my oppinion though.

i agree with the rest