Rr Trials Rides Nearly Complete

RR_Trials

I reckon he just took pictures of all the new blue stuff in the shop and he's never actually going to post a picture up of his all blue bike because he'll never have one!

;)

Exactly what i was thinking. Its all to good to belive. He's at such a low level of riding and he's getting a free bike's deal. I think not. You liar.

Danny.

Haha

i love jake for some reason :)

Alexxx

You gay?

Haha this thread is never going to serve it's proper perpose, Might aswell just clog it up with pointless post's :P

Edited by Alan

Exactly what i was thinking. Its all to good to belive. He's at such a low level of riding and he's getting a free bike's deal. I think not. You liar.

Danny.

Bit harsh, they are real i've seen them and yes they are free. Agreed they are taking far to long to sort them but still there is a lot of poeple slagging off two lads who don't really deserve it.

Bit harsh, they are real i've seen them and yes they are free. Agreed they are taking far to long to sort them but still there is a lot of poeple slagging off two lads who don't really deserve it.

Your correct. They don't deserve a free bikes deal and i will believe this when i see it.

Danny.

Your correct. They don't deserve a free bikes deal and i will believe this when i see it.

Danny.

Why not? Have you seen them ride? Whats the point in saying they don't deserve a free bikes deal, to me it looks like there promoting thre sponcer preety well and thats what sponcership is all about.

Jealous much?

Why not? Have you seen them ride? Whats the point in saying they don't deserve a free bikes deal, to me it looks like there promoting thre sponcer preety well and thats what sponcership is all about.

Jealous much?

Figured i'd point out Danny doesn't have anything to be jelous about, he's also sponsored.

Figured i'd point out Danny doesn't have anything to be jelous about, he's also sponsored.

Figured I'd point out Danny still has no ground to stand on to say they don't deserve sponcership for free bikes.

C'mon lads, get em built! Should look good, if not a little blue :P

Jealous much?

Haha. I doubt it very much. At least i ride for a decent shop with decent riders unlike these. I know i don't deserve a free bikes deal, i am more than happy with what my sponsor offers me know. Yes i have seen photo's and video's of them. If you were to see them then you would see my point.

People take to much for granted (Like these two).

Danny.

Haha. I doubt it very much. At least i ride for a decent shop with decent riders unlike these. I know i don't deserve a free bikes deal, i am more than happy with what my sponsor offers me know. Yes i have seen photo's and video's of them. If you were to see them then you would see my point.

People take to much for granted (Like these two).

Danny.

my god is everyone getting sponsered these days. i dont get how you got sponsered, your an average rider and more importantly a shitty attitude, i wouldnt sponser you if was in mikes position ( assuming it is mike )

my god is everyone getting sponsered these days. i dont get how you got sponsered, your an average rider and more importantly a shitty attitude, i wouldnt sponser you if was in mikes position ( assuming it is mike )

I never said i was anything special. Dave and Mike both think i have massive potential. Im only 15 remember. As for my attitude. Most people as judged me as being a twat on here. Met me in real life and its like "Oh your well sound in real life". Strange hey, after all, how can you judge somebody over the internet.

Danny.

I never said i was anything special. Dave and Mike both think i have massive potential. Im only 15 remember. As for my attitude. Most people as judged me as being a twat on here. Met me in real life and its like "Oh your well sound in real life". Strange hey, after all, how can you judge somebody over the internet.

Danny.

Why judge these guys over the internet then?

The whole point of sponsorship is to advertise the shop you ride for and im pritty sure this lad has done a dam good job of that, yeah they may not be brilliant but they are doing alot better at advertising there sponsor than you danny so i wouldnt say he is taking anything for granted from what i have read in his reponses he has been very enthusiastic getting details on parts for people that the shops sells ect. Hes doing a great job of advertising the shop and from what he has said he seems to be doing a good job of doing it to local lads. He says that he has show his boss videos of other people and that must mean his boss knows he isn't the best of riders but obviously hes doing a good job of advertising and therefore the boss feels its a good deal he has got with the lad.

The whole point of sponsorship is to advertise the shop you ride for and im pritty sure this lad has done a dam good job of that, yeah they may not be brilliant but they are doing alot better at advertising there sponsor than you danny so i wouldnt say he is taking anything for granted from what i have read in his reponses he has been very enthusiastic getting details on parts for people that the shops sells ect. Hes doing a great job of advertising the shop and from what he has said he seems to be doing a good job of doing it to local lads. He says that he has show his boss videos of other people and that must mean his boss knows he isn't the best of riders but obviously hes doing a good job of advertising and therefore the boss feels its a good deal he has got with the lad.

Dude. Ive been riding for MJ Cycles for like 24 hours lol. Can't do alot in that amount of time.

Danny.

Dude. Ive been riding for MJ Cycles for like 24 hours lol. Can't do alot in that amount of time.

Danny.

Fair enough but was just wanting to point out that even though he may not be the best rider he doesnt seem to be taking anything for granted as hes doing a good job of advertising and from what ive seen he does deserve a sponsorship on that basis, i agree a free bike is alittle over top but obviously the owner feels they are doing a good enough job to warrent one.

Thats the thing. I arnt judging there personality, I am judging the fact I PERSONALLY don't think they deserve a free bikes deal, but thats me.

Danny.

But to be fair your judging their sponcership and how you feel they don't deserve it by things you have heard or seen on the internt.

Edited by bhups