So Now

Alley Rat

how old are you ben cause you sound like a gobby little kid

i didnt say im buying tryall bars, i said i was looking at a set, meaning that i have a set right here lying on my bed

I personaly would rather be a gobby kid than middle aged man who cant hack bein corrected by people younger than him.Ohhhh you got me theirs no diference between buying them or having them, either way it means theyll be gon on youre bike so yeah you got me good their...JUBE

Edited by cal d

I personaly would rather be a gobby kid than middle aged man who cant hack bein corrected by people younger than him.

Thankyou. i rather be gobby than your age acting like a child.

Edited by ..ben..

It proves i know a fair amount more, Just cause a crank or a pair of bars isn't trials specific but can take the abuse of say...a 15 foot downhill drop off would it be fair to say that it would be good for trials?

i think so

I don't. I think it shows how narrow minded and naive you are.

It's like saying a forumla one engine works well in formula one cars so they must be a good engine for an off-road car.

By all means contribute to the forum, but posting topics (even just down to confusing/unhelpful titles) like this one wont go down well. Carry on with that attitude and you'll find yourself suspended/banned.

Opinions are subjective. Get over it.

Jon

since when have i been corrected on here, all i see is a load of opinions all of which are constantly changing when you get that new piece of kit cause the previous failed for some reason

In the what headset thread where you said any headset would fit...

Mike from Onza corrected you to say a standard headset would not fit as the frame in question was designed to use an internal headset.

Jon

This seams to have become a slagin match and i know im involed so before it gets out of hand and personal attacks start flying can this be closed?

I agree, but quick spiders gone now. We need a mod to close it because its getting pointless. Alley, you're wrong in your opinions and there seems to be nothing going on in your head... (the forum disagrees with the majority of your views) Please take our comments on board.

Edited by harmertrials

T-rex is 26" 'Bike Ridden: 24"

Hmm.

I don't have a clue as to what's going on (cos i stay out of NMC) but i thought i'd throw that into the pit.

Lol that little bit of ownage right there made my day, thank you MR fat pants lol

I'm still here. There's no point in closing it yet...

If it's locked then there#ll no doubt be another thread.

If you want want to see the topic again, then don't reply to it!

Jon

Sorry to reply again man but how is Alley rat not banned, I mean he uses bad language, he sl*gs off the forum, he has a grudge against anyone that comes within arms reach??? Or do you need more than that to ban him?

Tensile one of the leading company's in trials making cranks that snap, bajajaj

yeah yeah....whatever man.

They are the leading cranks for a reson.

Read up about them.

You obviously know what your talking about when you are talking about downhill etc..

But you said it annoys you when people dont take your advise

who cares if people dont take your advise alot of people dont take mine but the idea is to

give people advise so they have choices

Its just helpful to them to give them more options

So dont run down and slag everyone off on this forum cos we dont take YOUR advise

Sort it out!!

Edited by mod: I really can't see why you bothered to drag this thread up from yesterday. Did you bother to read everyones posts?

Thank god this guy is only going to make a mess out of the NMC...

People have their own opinions, they don't need to listen to your advice even if you've owned a Chris King hub and Suntour cranks in the past. I think the problem is that you think you know a lot, but actually you know very little - well apart from your knowledge on leading companies which is staggering.

Edit:

Sorry just read this

It proves i know a fair amount more, Just cause a crank or a pair of bars isn't trials specific but can take the abuse of say...a 15 foot downhill drop off would it be fair to say that it would be good for trials? i think so

That should be put down in the Trials Forum book of most stupid conclusions. I've done 20 foot downhill drops on Alivio square taper cranks - so does that mean they're as good as Echo, Middleburn and Tensile cranks?

Edited by Inur