Onza Sticky Finger's Or Maxxis Creepy Crawler's?

charlie >est<

Hey, I was looking at my tires and compairing them ot the tires on Reece's (braintreetrials) bike and they look a lot flatter and have a lot more grip than my sticky finger's.

If my tire is on the edge on a ledge (haha that rhymes) it barely rap's all it does it slips. It really annoy's me. The Maxxis tires seem to rap alot more giving more grip. Is this true, or am I completely bad at bike trials?

Is it worth replacing the sticky finger for the creepy crawler's?

Will I benifit from them?

i used to have the creepy crawlers and they were awesome but i just got the monty tyres and love em, they are a bit wider the the maxxis aswell.

Ryan

I'm with sheringham (Y) monty tyres are awesome =] (there a b*****d for rolling from spots though)

The Stiky Fingers tyre is the same tyre as the Echo tyre... which isn't all that bad. Grip-wise it's not great, but it can be bouncy.

Anyway, go for the Eagle Claw, it's just an all-round better Creepy Crawler in all fields. I've seen it and tried it for myself, I know two quite high-profile riders who would agree that this tyre's made a huge difference for them over all others.

go for the eagle claw

I have tried a fair few, stiky fingers being crap, maxxis good echo good tryall good, but i fine echo best all round good grip spring and ace for not geting punctures, they also last longer than maxxis :)

Kyle.

I've tried every thing out there for 19". I can say very clearly that the Echo tyre is the SAME as the Onza Sticky Fingers, both in construction and feel. If you think not, then you're probably not taking tire pressure and rim difference into account. I guaran-dam-tee you that the Onza and Echo tyres are same.

So kyle, you think the sticky fingers is crap, but you find echo the best. Well, they are the same tyre after all, and I even used the Sticky finger back in Spring 2006 to help me win the British Championship, so it's really not all that bad. Echo i say again is identical. Nevermind the silly coloured strip on the onza tyre. The feel is the same as echo and both are same tyres. period.

Try-all and Monty eagle claw are the best two tyres I've ever used though if I'm going to be perfectly honest.

020 8504 5033 Wades Cycles, if want a deal on TryAll Tyres. One of the uk top downhill bike shops got sent a load of TryAll trials gear by mistake, and Justin (owner) will offer a deal to all first come, first serve trials riders until entire stock is cleared. Justin cant be asked to go through the aggro of sending everything back, so check it soon.

Jennings your probably going to get annoyed, but at the stage you are in trials you really can't be a critic at anything on your bike.

Why does it matter to you at this stage?

yeah lol when was the last time you have ever been on a ledge or the corner of a wall i think your getting confused between walls and curbs.

look at reece and yea he rides well and hes good but then look at tom he rides well and hes good and what tyres has reece got??? and what tyres has tom got lol????

Jennings its not gonna make a huge difference to your riding by changing to Creepy Crawlers, its not like "Oh dear my sticky fingers are rubbish, I can barely do a kerb", and then you change to Creepy Crawlers, "Wow these tyres are good, I can backwheel this large wall".

Just get some Creepy Crawlers when your Sticky Fingers wear out, it wont be long until they do.

If your tyres are slipping on the edges of stuff, then get the Maxxis CC's.

I had an old Monty tyre when I first got my 19" wheel, and it was shite. Always slipped on the edge of this ledge, then I got a Maxxis CC on the back, and it gripped so much better.

Haven't used any other tyre. :)