I Love Trials Forum Because...

trials rules

Never heard of the warranty one, anyone wanna explain?

Tf tapemeasure for anyone that doesn't know about it;

tftapemeasurexu5.jpg

whats all this '1ft, 2ft, 3ft...' nonsense? anyone old enough will remember the original t-f tape measure was in units of blue pallets! though it may have been upgraded to 'proper' house bricks sometime around 2003?

Smithy

u can start argument so easy, then just stand back and watch everybody else moan about somthing else, which usually ends up as a discussion abour religion or racisim.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

I love it for the honesty in the forsale/wanted section and the super reasonable prices there also

it's always up to date and has everything you need to know about trials..

Only on TF can you have a 1478 relpy long picture war.

And at least one person on here will know the answer to any question. And even if not immediatly, you will get the answer.

And only TF has 4 or 5 topics dedicated to reduce the amount of topics in chit chat :P

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

I love trials forum because I made it into someones reasons for loving trials forum, go team Davey :)

Aside from that I love trials forum because.... well it's good isn't it, and for a forum that's saying something. Forums as a rule are shit and full of arseholes but this one is full of absolute legends! It's like a soap opera, you get to know all the characters and see them interact, it's addictive in the same way!

I must love this forum because the "Missus" thread is completely rubbish these days and I still come on here!

Davey

I hate that everyone is so desperate to create a massive thread that instead of useful stuff we get "post a pic of your neighbours bathroom" threads.

but seriously imagine how much fun that would be?

although my neighbours are twats, however my mate towler has the GAYEST bathroom ever.

'Cause we get posts like this :lol: It generally is a funny place to be.

I love trials forum because it has brought on the sport of trials in Northern Ireland I believe, it has gave us insight into what products are good back in the day and how big riders over the UK are going etc. Different techniques that we might not have found in such a small scene!

hahahaha ill second that as a reason to love this forum

sooo friendly, helpful and easy to use.

most other forums i go on are either easy to use but shit content, hard to use but helpful, or hard to use and shit content.

without this (inter)NATIONAL forum i seriously doubt that the UK comp scene would be as big, also its awesome for meeting people with similar interests, it would take me days to count how many members on here i have become friends with due to big ride's organised on here.

TRIALS-FORUM WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Edited by Bucky

I love trials forum because I made it into someones reasons for loving trials forum, go team Davey :)

Aside from that I love trials forum because.... well it's good isn't it, and for a forum that's saying something. Forums as a rule are shit and full of arseholes but this one is full of absolute legends! It's like a soap opera, you get to know all the characters and see them interact, it's addictive in the same way!

I must love this forum because the "Missus" thread is completely rubbish these days and I still come on here!

Davey

Hut hem. I think that would be me, and i think SOMEONE warrants a name. :$

:P

Hut hem. I think that would be me, and i think SOMEONE warrants a name. :$

:P

Haha, sorry Rory, I was generalising. But I'm glad I bring something to your TF experience, although people aren't using my service much at the moment!

Davey

PS: It goes without saying that I love Poopipe, he is the daddy as you well know!

Haha, sorry Rory, I was generalising. But I'm glad I bring something to your TF experience, although people aren't using my service much at the moment!

Davey

PS: It goes without saying that I love Poopipe, he is the daddy as you well know!

Go to the girl trouble thread i wrote a little about my anger 'problem' you may be able to give some good advice seeing you the agony aunt un all.

Go to the girl trouble thread i wrote a little about my anger 'problem' you may be able to give some good advice seeing you the agony aunt un all.

Ok will do, I guess I can stray from my own thread to extend a helping hand:) gimme a while because I'm at work at the moment, I'm free tonight so I'll have a gander then mate!

Davey

u can start argument so easy, then just stand back and watch everybody else moan about somthing else, which usually ends up as a discussion abour religion or racisim.

agreed always happens lol.

Most people on here act as if the yare all good and do everything by the law. I also love forum because they will bitch about you all over but if they see you on a ride they will rape your arse.

I love forum because i like vid vods and some people have helped me make amazing tensioner bodge jobs

You seem to have had a few bits of advice already, some useful some not so. It so happens I do know a bit about this type of thing so I'll post you a reply as soon as I can!

Davey

You seem to have had a few bits of advice already, some useful some not so. It so happens I do know a bit about this type of thing so I'll post you a reply as soon as I can!

Davey

Cheer you beast, if you post the reply into your Agony Aunt thread, it will refrain us from cluttering up this thread.

Rorz!