Ps3

jack219

lol, i'll just pop to your country then shall i!

I'll be down in Ryde soon actually lol. My mate tobie draper the bmxer lives there but lives near me in uni. Dunno if you know him?!?

I do know him actually - met him down the skate park on Ryde Seafront a couple of times :P

to be honest, why would you re-morgage your house, buy a ps3, then play a ps1 game on it??

Becasue no matter what game is brought out, thats the best game of eternity! you can stick your solid metal gears in your ass, and gimme some nosed in 720 double whips :P :P

i have to agree with you 100%, i mean where else can you see 1440°, triple whip, double flips to no handed nose manuals on a rail.

but it's like buying your own swimming pool just to piss in it.

might as-well just play it on the ps1, which will no doubt be cheaper to buy than the actual game by now.

i have to agree with you 100%, i mean where else can you see 1440°, triple whip, double flips to no handed nose manuals on a rail.

but it's like buying your own swimming pool just to piss in it.

might as-well just play it on the ps1, which will no doubt be cheaper to buy than the actual game by now.

PS1's are about £20 now - and it'll come with some games (Y)

WOOOHHH!!! It's like a 3D Forum! There's on on PC I think.

Try and find it, that would be mad.

Show people your video by taking them to your house and showing it to them on you TV and listen to your music by pressing play on your CD player. Imagine the possibility's, showing people your taste in cars by going to your garage etc etc, and it could work a bit like that Web 2.0 editing (wiggy wig?) stuff, were by others can edit your content like Wikipedia, so that game designers could design a peace of software that would let you edit your cars etc, therefore building a virtual world up.

You get what i mean, it would be fun.

EDIT: Also big forums (like trials-forum) could have a 'hall' and the topics would be 'rooms' and you could go in and discuss or somthing, OK my ideas are a little far-fetched but the near future?

Edited by RR_Trials

Thats like me selling my car with the description, "but it has a 10 quid folding camping chair from millets in the boot!".

Stuff like that has been around for years, Sony have just expanded on it. Plus i'm pretty sure it isn't even ready yet.

Moaning Time...

Personally, I'd save your money and buy something worth while, at least for now anyway. Wait a few months til the price is halved and all the problems (which will occur) are fully sorted...you see it all the time, something somes out which is rushed...and it overheats, blows up etc etc after a few months until the problems are ironed out.

OR...buy a top end PC, which will pretty much piss over a PS3 :P

Moaning Time...

Personally, I'd save your money and buy something worth while, at least for now anyway. Wait a few months til the price is halved and all the problems (which will occur) are fully sorted...you see it all the time, something somes out which is rushed...and it overheats, blows up etc etc after a few months until the problems are ironed out.

OR...buy a top end PC, which will pretty much piss over a PS3 :P

top end pc's arnt 500 my friend listed his stuff on the net that he wanted an he is a computer programmer an it came to 3 grand, the cell processor in a ps3 is more powerful, even microsoft have admitted this and the price isnt as bad as people make out like i said if you bought an xbox 360 with all the accessories that you get with the ps3 its the same price, plus 700 pounds worth of blu ray disc drive for 500 isnt bad at all so stop being a bitch an just buy the ps3

2 more:

Is shit.

GT is by far THE best driving simulator!

Test Drive is by far superior, especially when using a steering wheel. It's the most realistic driving game I've played so far. You literally can't floor anything unless you know exactly what your doing! Trying to take a Vanquish out from a show room, little too much throttle and it span out! Even when your tootling about town your worried about wellying it down a road cos of the traffic haha Such a rewarding game when you get it right though.

Gran Turismo, although a f**king awesome game, is one of the most arcadey driving games about IMO. GT4 started to get it more realistic but the actual driving is still a bit NFS2 in terms of physics etc.

Haven't played GT5 though so I'll leave proper judgement til then...

Test Drive is a fairly average game, with average car sounds and average handling, but you will be infuriated by the fact that the slightest dip in the road will throw your car into an uncontrolable spin or 20 odd feet into the air, causing you to lose valuble driving points in some situations, or lose equally valuable seconds on your oponent.

It's a really hard to flaw to overlook on an otherwise excellent game, it's also not quite as MMO as it makes out, as you never connect to more than 10 others at a time.

Very fun all the less, I have about 800 xbox gamer point things on it. And the 1 hour long, 124 mile lap around the island is definately a laugh in my Koenigsegg CCX Stage 3 tuned to 800bhp, with a top speed of 263mph, hahaha.

Test Drive is a fairly average game, with average car sounds and average handling, but you will be infuriated by the fact that the slightest dip in the road will throw your car into an uncontrolable spin or 20 odd feet into the air, causing you to lose valuble driving points in some situations, or lose equally valuable seconds on your oponent.

It's a really hard to flaw to overlook on an otherwise excellent game, it's also not quite as MMO as it makes out, as you never connect to more than 10 others at a time.

Very fun all the less, I have about 800 xbox gamer point things on it. And the 1 hour long, 124 mile lap around the island is definately a laugh in my Koenigsegg CCX Stage 3 tuned to 800bhp, with a top speed of 263mph, hahaha.

I wasn't really arguing about how good the game was, more that terror-error had said GT was the best driving simulator when (IMO) it clearly isn't. I know test drive has flaws, I haven't actually played it all that much as I don't own a Xbox (just my trusty PS2).

That's basically the baby version of it - where baby kids run about - and waste money on furniture.. :teehee::geek:

not that I did anything like that :-

Never played it, thought it was sit. The vlosest i have come to that would be Runescape, which is prety darn good :P