Virginia Massacre

Boswell

sounds a lot like the columbine one from years back, shame it happened. r.i.p all those who didnt deserve it

Did you ever see 'bowling for columbine'? Pretty harsh eye-opening stuff.

about the gun laws and that in switzerland any body over a certain age (21 probably) can carry a gun and they have low gun crime rates probably lower then our country.

its more to do with upbringing and culture i mean hip hop makes guns seem cool and any wannabes just do what they see and hear.

I was going to bring that up too, guns don't kill people, people do. Guns don't go hunting on their own. Obviously a gun is just the tool of the trade, but guns are always going to be around.

I read a comment earlier, about making them harder to get. I very, very much doubt it will stop anything. Ok, people sell guns in America, most sellers will be 100% legit and carry out all the required background checks, thats because they'll be members of the NRA and it will carry a heavy prison sentence...also, who wants the guilt of selling a gun to be used in a school massacre? The only ones selling guns illegally are the dodgy ones selling them to dodgy people!

I dont think anyone with the intention of shooting 30something people in a school, robbing a bank, murdering an enemy etc is concerned with prison sentences or the cost of a gun, even if it is that little bit more harder to get hold of.

Its a bit of a hot potato really, there are many, many gained to be made but their completely unrealistic in many senses...its like trying to completely outlaw cocaine off the planet.

it's the second ammendment people and no american would give up the rights allowed by the constituition.

anyway guns don't kill, people do (or rappers if you are familiar with GLC).

on a funnier note though did anyone see the fat police officer running on the news. wat a twat. he did absoloutley f**k all to help.

anyway R.I.P

right i haven't read this thread and i havent heard the news yet, ill wait 20mins...

but i got to si-mans post and i have to agree, to have to bollocks to go on a killing spree is both f**ked up and pretty cool

Either you are being sarcastic or you can join the group of sadistic idiots with no grasp of reality.

Phil

Am i the only one who thought this topic read "virgin massage?"

when am i not sarcastic

you've utterly confused me now lol :P

I can see where youre coming from (si) but still, maybe he could have put his balls to good use and gone after suicide bombers instead of innocent people?

RIP all those people though :(

You're a right fcuking pri*k, if i find out who you are at a ride you're seriously in for a kicking after you said that - I promise that!

- How can you respect someone who's killed over 30 people?? - You need to sort you head out before i do it with my feet!

Is that supposed to scare me at all??

he was a nutter, people like that intrigue me, just the fact of how they can just do that, i love how the human body/ mind works.

EDIT: was abit harsh threatening to murder him with a machette

Edited by Si-man

I heard a quote from a spokes women at the campus on the radio and she said, "if the lecturers and students were armed there would not have been so much bloodshed" w.t.f :blink:

I think the American constitution needs a re-think, the bit that says "the right to bare arms".

She's ugly

guy...killing...bad...not really all that interested, seing animal cruelty, global warming and stuff makes me sadder.

Steady on. Animal cruelty is nothing in comparison (IMO) when you look at the fact we are actually moral creatures unlike the likes of dogs and cats.

Phil

Steady on. Animal cruelty is nothing in comparison (IMO) when you look at the fact we are actually moral creatures unlike the likes of dogs and cats.

Phil

Moral creatures?

Who's to say dogs don't think like we do? We cant talk to them so we don't know. I think its realy savage what happened but like you've all said with there ways with guns its inevitable that this sorta thing happens every once in a while. RIP

I think that we should all get back onto what this topic was made to be about not about "global warming" the whole topic was made so we could pay respect to what happened there.

I am very upset and angry that one person thought that he had the right to kill the 32 innocent people that he did, it makes me sick :sick:.

R.I.P to all the innocent lives lost that day.