Www.greenlightcouriers.com

IOLO

Greenlight Couriers website ! click me.

have a look around. !.......

what do people think ??

the site isnt quite finished yet, but its deff getting near.

everythings coming together.

sorry for any delayed replys to IOLObikes related emails, im dam busy at the moment.

once this is off the ground i will be back onto frames ect.. as usual .

hope you like

PICT0007.jpg

iolo.

Edited by IOLO

ill move onto the idea in a sec, but in internet explorer, the bottom bar was really long and the info about the bike was on the really far right.

as for the idea glad to see the wheels are in motion!!! :thumbsup: (Y) sounds very good and very cheap too! im pretty sure you'll have lots of custom at those prices, and especially with manchester being quite busy traffic wise (compared to round here) fuel costs are far outweighed by your business aran

nice one and best of luck! :D

cheers guys !

wad i tryed ringin u for ridin 2 day.

but i gt stuff 2do now.

ring me next time your out !

the bike ried well nice ! went for a big enough ride with my GF sat in it the other day, it handle really well with weight !!

cheers for the alignment issue partz, i will get onto it !

iolo.

Nice idea, i hope it all goes well for you, abit to much text talk in your last post, but maybe thaqt was taking the mick as i havn;t seen that with you before.

Anyway good luck for the future,

All the best.

sorry about the 'TXT TLK' i was in a rush, as always and ended up with 90% of that post spelt wrong or spelt like i was a chav !

ohh dear oh dear..

glad you like the site people !

aran.

Alright Aran,

Looking pretty good! Really good idea, so it's you who's behind it all? I'm a bit confused! Did you make the bikes and its your company, and you're employing people?

And you made the site?

It looks good anyway, I'm really impressed.

Feel free to give me a shout if you think I can help with....

Edited by Nick Carter

All looks good aran. I can remember when you told me about this idea, that your doing a courier business on a 9foot long bike and i just burst out laughing lol Well now i seen things it actually looks good and hope it all goes well. Make sure you leave time for riding though and hope you keep iolobikes going (Y)

Edited by andy h

How the feck can that thing transport a 2 seater sofa?

well youput the sofa on the back and then ride the bike really !

it works,

i took a car engine 3 miles to the tip the other day, rode fine..

i got some good spped down hill due to the weight !!

glad people are impressed!

iv just spent 2 dayts full on riding round with my cards and brochures(sp?)

and my legs are a bit achy !!

all good.

iolo.

well youput the sofa on the back and then ride the bike really !

it works,

i took a car engine 3 miles to the tip the other day, rode fine..

i got some good spped down hill due to the weight !!

glad people are impressed!

iv just spent 2 dayts full on riding round with my cards and brochures(sp?)

and my legs are a bit achy !!

all good.

iolo.

sites looking really cool . the bikes just awesome lol. i was shocked at how light it was. i want a go sometime lol

i wont say i hope it works out for you because i know it will :)

Iolo!

I'm liking the look of this (Y) I've had some ideas occur to me that I need to push your way to get them out of my mind!

I really think that you need to think about what clothing you wear when you deliver / pick up. Something to elevate the professional look of the company and also leave an unforgettably positive impression inline with the Green selling point. You guys need some smart uniform, but it doesn't have to be stuffy. Maybe just a Tee with the company logo in huge letters on it would be perfect, along with professional smart cycle gear (Y) The colour green should obviously feature. You could get some smart green helmets sorted too.

There was something else but I've forgotten it!

Now the time to get those SPDs sorted too - I miss using mine for haring down mountainsides or through the streets (Y)

Steve

No helmets in the photos.... looks unprofessional ?

Agreed - whack those helmets on!

Every person you deliver to is a potential new customer, and if you treat it as if every person you pass in the street is a possible new customer then you can't go wrong.

If a customer is recieving couriers then they're likely to be sending them out, and when you deliver they'll have an opportunity to size you up from one side of the transaction. If they can say "I liked the professional look of those chaps" then you could be picking up new trade left right and centre.

Steve

thanks for more comments people..

your right steve..

the uniform is sorted..

just spent £500 on the best smart looking cycling clothing.

and its brill.

have just had 1000 bussiness cards and 500 folded brochures printed, and they match the website in design..

the last 3 days of riding around promoting has gone VERY well..

and the neat proffesional look is working..

all set to start monday !! exciting.

managed to get meeting with van couriers companys who cover manchester centre. and a way to busy ! THEY LOVED THE IDEA.

:rolleyes:

fingers crossed.!!

thanks again

iolo.

PS. helmets are sorted. (but your right, would have been good to have them sorted before we took pics..will have to take more!)

infact the website already needs new pics of the bike, complete with its homemade rain cover-clipboard and sign boards.)

I really think that you need to think about what clothing you wear when you deliver / pick up. Something to elevate the professional look of the company and also leave an unforgettably positive impression inline with the Green selling point.

sm22906.jpg

winning decision I think (Y)

partz i really appretiate the amount of work you put into that uniform..

thats no small task !!!

very impressive ! i will order it right away, and put all my 'endura event' clothing in the bin,

thanks again !!!!

iolo.

Hey, great idea! For some reason I now have this image of you as one of those crazy New York bike messengers but with extra luggage!

I know you said about the website not being quite finished yet, for me the 'about us' section doesn't work properly, scrolls way off to the right to get all the text in.

Anyway good luck with it!

• 3 weeks later...
going really well so far people !

actualy have work 2do in the first few weeks and have a few clients sign up with us.

very happy !

iolo! :)

Thats great :D really hope this works out well for you aran best of luck, and hope to see you out riding sometime soon, will be back riding from my broken wrist now so give us a pm any time your rideing.