Joe Baxter - Street...

joe b

So bye-bye, miss american pie.

Drove my chevy to the levee,

But the levee was dry.

And them good old boys were drinkin’ whiskey and rye

Singin’, "this’ll be the day that I die.

"this’ll be the day that I die."

Ahahaha.

Not even watched the video (i'll watch in a second), thats how stupid this thread has become.

Ash, expand when you comment on stuff, say why it was good, say why it was bad.

Joe, stop expecting everyone to say its amazing and hugely over reacting when someone doesn't post a reaction that conforms to your expectations.

Squince? Internet threats? AHAHAHAHA. Not much more to say then that. Your attitude is exactly the same as Ash's, so unless you intend to beat yourself up, this is rather pointless.

Fight

fight

fight

fight

fight.....

:lol: that i would like to see..... :lol:

back on track -the vid was pretty good to be fair - looked like the adamant clips took it up a notch so i would imagine the next one will be classy.

Ahahaha.

Not even watched the video (i'll watch in a second), thats how stupid this thread has become.

Ash, expand when you comment on stuff, say why it was good, say why it was bad.

Joe, stop expecting everyone to say its amazing and hugely over reacting when someone doesn't post a reaction that conforms to your expectations.

Squince? Internet threats? AHAHAHAHA. Not much more to say then that. Your attitude is exactly the same as Ash's, so unless you intend to beat yourself up, this is rather pointless.

Sums it up quite well.

Quit bickering and go out and enjoy this glorious weather :)

Yeah - fair enough, it was a bit childish; but, i just want people to know that i don't expect everyone to say it's amazing. For example, Mike's post above (Y) .

Thanks for all feedback so far :) .

Oh, by the way, by repeated clips did you mean too many angles or too little variation in moves?

Cheers,

Joe.

fair play good riding, i liked the drop gap onto the rail looked pretty scary. to be honest though a little bit boring and repeative. try something new maybe? it just seems a lot of people are hell bent on sidehops and its getting a bit boring to watch :(

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ May 2 2007, 05:21 PM)
Yeah - fair enough, it was a bit childish; but, i just want people to know that i don't expect everyone to say it's amazing. For example, Mike's post above (Y) .

Thanks for all feedback so far :) .

Oh, by the way, by repeated clips did you mean too many angles or too little variation in moves?

Cheers,

Joe.

Just watched it again and there isn't as many as i first thought, but at the start that sidehop is showb 4 tines and the up to the gray metal thing is shown 3 times (4 if you count the one you don't make) near the end.

I would only show a move once or twice (depending on angles/bigness). imo overusing clips doesn't make me want to come back and watch a video again as I feel as if i have already watched it a few times already. That is more of a general comment really, but I think you having a few repeated clips near the start/finish made it it seem that you had repeatred more clips than you actually had done.... does that make any sense :S

Just watched it again and there isn't as many as i first thought, but at the start that sidehop is showb 4 tines and the up to the gray metal thing is shown 3 times (4 if you count the one you don't make) near the end.

I would only show a move once or twice (depending on angles/bigness). imo overusing clips doesn't make me want to come back and watch a video again as I feel as if i have already watched it a few times already. That is more of a general comment really, but I think you having a few repeated clips near the start/finish made it it seem that you had repeatred more clips than you actually had done.... does that make any sense :S

Yeah, i thought that's what you meant!

Well, i think i'm definately going to use a slower song for my next video - this was that fast that i had to use soo many clips and different agnles of the same move. Like, you noticed it over-exaggerated the clips making it a tad boring.

I just need to find a decent song now :P !

Thanks, again.

Joe.