Gloves

Which gloves shall i get, its narrowed down to these!!!!!!

Just reply with the name of the file or a link...

specializedfortresskx4.th.jpg sixsixonecedricgraciayz5.th.jpg specializedfortressbgts6.th.jpg rstsliderracetr0.th.jpg foxbomberho5.th.jpg rockgardnfatecp7.th.jpg shiftbarriergn4.th.jpg

Thanks

Ps: I already have a pair of the Specialized Fortress Body Geometry ones... They are awesome but getting worn... and the velcro sucks...

--->specializedfortressbgts6.th.jpg

Edited by divxrippimp

id go for some gloves without all that plastic and padding on top, if i was going to wear gloves,(which i dont) but something like hebo or on&off (they make motrbike trials stuff, and its good quality not crappy stuff which look like ice hockey gloves

Do not get any of those you will barley be able to move your hands. I recomend some XC-ting gloves the ones on tarty are good but I have just got some new XC-ting gloves (Section Evolutions) Which imo are better.

Matt Rushton

Why does everyone say that? my specialized fortress gloves are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO comfortable and i can articulate my fingers just as much with them on as off... i also dont get this blister thing... now given these are per person thing, but they dont seem to effect me... i like the protection of the carbon fiber for those slight rubs against trees...

the white ones look cool lol get them now i command you

Yea you are right they do look badass, but the rockgarden ones look the most comfortable, the neoprene body of the glove looks like it would be nice and skin tight!

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=r...ardnfatecp7.jpg

Which gloves shall i get, its narrowed down to these!!!!!!

Just reply with the name of the file or a link...

specializedfortresskx4.th.jpg sixsixonecedricgraciayz5.th.jpg specializedfortressbgts6.th.jpg rstsliderracetr0.th.jpg foxbomberho5.th.jpg rockgardnfatecp7.th.jpg shiftbarriergn4.th.jpg

Thanks

Ps: I already have a pair of the Specialized Fortress Body Geometry ones... They are awesome but getting worn... and the velcro sucks...

--->specializedfortressbgts6.th.jpg

most of them are hardcore dh gloves, hell the rst's are motorcycle gloves!!! go for some hebo teams or some fox sidewinders

most of them are hardcore dh gloves, hell the rst's are motorcycle gloves!!! go for some hebo teams or some fox sidewinders

or alternatively dont wear gloves! i dont and once the calusses harden up it's fine! just get some decent grips instead! i use bmx grips and it makes you feel more connected with the bike, the brakes feel better too as your hand has more freedom to flex etc.

i used to wear king kong gloves and they were pretty ok, i would get bmx gloves though, not xc and definitely not dh/mx!!!

go on...be a man dont wear gloves!!!